Chapter 48

The next day, everything is as the same as usual. The dance is over and unfortunately my feelings right now for Harry is not the same as the dance. I wish it was over too. This is insane. It’s making me crazy, I just hope this feelings just go away as I try to push it.

“Fanny, I’m sorry I ruined your night last night,” said Hermione.

“Don’t worry, it’s fine. You don’t ruin anything tough, there’s nothing special that happened that night,” I said.

“Are you kidding me? You dance with him last night,” Hermione said.

“Yeah, because just some stupid tradition, he doesn’t have any choice, I’m just a last resort,” I said. “And because he doesn’t want to embarress himself. And the stupid me just help him to get through it.”

“You’re not stupid. You’re just too nice, and kinda stupid,” Hermione laughed.

“Hey,” I punched her lightly. “I’m glad I can make you laugh compares to the thing that last night happened. What happened exactly?”

“As usual, Ron just being stupid himself,” said Hermione.

“Yeah, and you love that stupidity,” I laughed.

“Shut up,” Hermione said. “What are you gonna do about Harry?”

“I honestly don’t know, just get through it I guess,” I smiled a little.

“Speaking of him,” Hermione looks toward the bridge and we see Harry’s standing there, I was about to walk away and Hermione said, “Just get through it, remember?”

 And finally we walk to him.

“Hey Harry,” Hermione said it first. And I just froze like an ice there and hold my breath, hoping if I do that he can’t notice me. And as usual, Hermione’s right, I’m kinda stupid and Hermione is always right. Sometimes I hate why she always right about everything.

“Hey Hermione, Fanny,” Harry smiled lightly.

“How are things?” I finally catch my breath, “How’s those egg?”

“I still think about it,” Harry said.

“Harry you told me you’d figured the egg out weeks ago. The task is two days from now,” Hermione said.

“Really? I had no idea. I suppose Viktor’s already figured it out,” Harry said.

“I wouldn’t know, we didn’t actually talk about the tournament. Actually we didn’t really talk at all, Viktor’s more of physical being,” Hermione said.

“What that supposed to mean?” I raised my eyebrow.

“I just mean he’s not particularly... Mostly he watches me study, It’s a bit annoying actually.”

Harry and I hold our laughter.

“Oh shut up you two. Anyway, you are trying to figure this egg out aren’t you?” Hermione said.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Harry asked.

“I mean the task are supposed to test you in the most brutal way, they’re almost cruel,” Hermione said.

“And um, I’m scared for you,” Oh god why did I said that. Harry looks a little shocked.

“I mean, we’re scared for you.” I said nervously. “We’re your friends and we don’t want to see to get hurt.”

“You got by the dragon mostly on nerve, and because Fanny and Moody figured it out for you, I’m not sure it’s going to be enough this time.” Said Hermione.