Chapter 28

Today is the Quidditch day. Well, today is not very good day to play Qudditch. It’s kinda dark, raining, but still everyone enjoys the Quidditch. I don’t really sure what happened, everything is so blurry.

“Go Harry!” screams Hermione.

“How come he’ll see in the weather like this? He’s wearing glasses,” I say.

Then I see Wood calls a time out, Hermione, Ron, and I see the Gryffindor.

“Well, if Harry doesn’t catch the snitch soon, I think Hufflepuff will win,” says Wood.

“I know, but I can’t see anything through this glasses,” says Harry.

“I think I know a spell, Harry give me your glasses,” I say and Harry gives me his glasses.

“Mariana Anamota,” I say. “So, your glasses now can’t attach to any rain, so it doesn’t get wet.”

“Thank you so much Fanny! I can kiss you right now,” Harry smiles and as usual I blush.

“Good luck to your game!” says Ron and we come back to our sits.

Well, this match I don’t really pay attention to it, because it’s so dark. All I can see is that Harry flies very high, and don’t come back for the rest of the game, and suddenly something fell from the sky.

“What is that?” Ron asks.

“It’s, oh my gosh, it’s Harry!” Hermione screams.
Harry’s body fly towards the ground, just fall very quickly. Suddenly Dumbledore says something, his body slow down, and Madam Couch bring him to the hospital.

“C’mon, let’s go!” says Hermione.

Then we at hospital wings. I think Harry always has plan to go to Hospital Wings every year. First year the stone, second year basilisk, third year dementor. What this boy going to do later.

“He looks a bit peaky, doesn’t he?” Ron says.

“Peaky? What’d you expect him to look like? He fell fifty feet,” I say.

“Yeah, come on Ron. We’ll walk you off the Astronomy tower,” says Fred.

“And see how you come out looking,” says George.

“Probably a right sight better than he normally does,” says Harry suddenly.

Harry opens his eyes, we stand at the foot at his bed.

“Harry!” Hermione hugs him.

“How’re you feeling?” I ask.

“Brilliant!” says Harry.

“Gave us a right good scare mate,” says Fred.

“What happened,” Harry asks.

“You fell of your broom,” says Ron.

“Really? I meant the match. Who’s won?” Harry asks again.

We all silent, it’s very uncomfortable moments.

“No one blames you Harry,” I say.

“The dementors aren’t meant to come on the grounds. Dumbledore was furious, after he saved you, he sent them straight off,” Hermione says

“There’s something else you should know Harry, your nimbus, when it blew away? It sort of landed in the whomping wilow, and well,” says Ron and give Harry the pieces left.

“This the only things that left,” I say. “I’m sorry.”