Chapter 14

Then, Hermione, Ron, and I go back to our common room. In common room, I see Harry sits alone near the fireplace.
“Harry, are you ok?” I asked. “What happened?”
“I see Professor Dumbledore earlier,” Harry said.
“You don’t get expelled, do you?” Hermione asked.
“No, I don’t,” Harry said. “But Justin and Sir Nicholas turn into stone.”
“Sir Nicholas? He’s a ghost right? How can he turn into stone?” Ron asked.
“I don’t know,” I said.
“This monster is very scary. Even it can change ghost into stone,” Ron said.
“The good news is the polyjuice potion will be finished tomorrow and we can ask Malfoy,” Hermione said. And Harry smile lightly.

Later that night, I can’t sleep. So I go to the common room and see someone sit beside the fireplace.
“Harry?” I asked. “What are you doing here?”
“Can’t sleep. How about you?” Harry asked.
“Can’t sleep either,” I said and sit next to Harry.
“Fanny?” Harry asked.
“Yeah,” I said.
“What if I’m really the heir of Slytherin?” Harry asked.
“Of course you don’t,” I said.
“But we don’t have any prove. What if I can command that creature with I even not knowing it,” Harry said.
“Harry, listen. I don’t think you’re the one that turn anyone into stone. Even thought Colin might be annoyed you sometimes and he makes Harry Potter’s fan club.” I said.
“He did what?” Harry asked.
“Did I forget to tell you that you have a fan club? Ginny and Colin start it,” I laughed. Harry laughed a little too. “Beside you’re in Gryffindor.”
“But the hat I said that I do well in Slytherin,” Harry said.
“And why he puts you here,” I asked.
“Because I ask,” Harry said.
“Exactly, that makes you different. And I’m sure the hat sees the quality in you that make you worth it in Gryffindor. Beside I don’t think you want to hurt Colin or Justin. Or even you are the heir of Slytherin, it doesn’t mean your the only one. And I don’t think you’re the one that turn everyone into stone. And you don’t hate muggle-born. And Hermione is muggle-born, she’s your bestfriend, and you don’t hate her,” I smiled.
“Thank’s Fanny for believing me. Seems you’re the only one that trust me,” Harry smiled.
“Just because I’m the only one that saying it, doesn’t mean I’m the only that trust you,” I smiled.
“Thank’s again. You really know how to make people feel better,” Harry said. “Oh that reminds me, you don’t go home for the holidays?”
“No, my grandma go to visits my aunt in Italy. I just stay here,” I said.
“Why you don’t go? Italy sounds fun,” Harry said.
I really want to say that I can’t leave you here alone with situation like this right now, I care about you but instead I just say, “I just don’t want to go.”
Harry starts to yawn.
“It looks like you’re tired,” I said and starts to yawn to.
“It looks like you too,” Harry said.
“Well then,” I get up and went to girls dorms. “Good night Harry,” I said.
“Good night Fanny,” Harry smiled.

In the morning, we sits in the great hall to enjoy break fast.
“Everything’s set. We just need a bit of who you’re changing into,” said Hermione
“ Crabbe and Goyle,” Harry said.
“ We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can’t burst in on us while we’re interrogating Malfoy,” Hermione said.
“ How?” asked Ron
“ I’ve got it all worked out. I filled these muffin with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful. Now, once they’re asleep hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms,” Hermione said. “Fanny, you need to give it to them.”
“Ok,” I said.
“ Whose hair are you ripping out then?” asked Ron
“ I’ve already got mine. Millicent Bulstrode– Slytherin- I got this off her robes. I’m going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these,” said Hermione and point at the muffin.
“Are you sure that is her hair?” I asked.
“I’m sure,” Hermione said. “C’mon, you, Harry, and Ron give it to them. I’ll wait you at the toilet.” Hermione said.
“C’mon,” I said and Ron, Harry follow me

We run into the entrance hall and see Crabbe and Goyle walk in the entrance hall bring so many food.
“C’mon, let’s hide,” I said and we hide behind the Gargoyle.
Wingardium leviosa. Here they come,” I said. The muffin fly around and Crabbe and Goyle eat it and after a few seconds, the past out.
“They are pretty smart?” Ron asked “How thick could you get?”
“ Come on. Let’s get ‘em,” Harry said. And after that we run into the girl’s bathroom

I pour the potion into the glass.
“How long this potion works?” I asked.
“We’ll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves... Add the hairs,” said Hermione
“ Ugh- essence of Crabbe,” said Ron
“ Cheers!” said Hermione and I just watch them.
“ I think I’m gonna be sick!” said Ron and run into one of the stalls
“Me too,” said Hermione and run into one of the stalls.
“ Ughh!” said Harry.
“Harry?” I said and watch Harry turn into Goyle.
“Wow Harry, you look different,” I said
“Thank’s,” Harry smirked.
“Wow, I never though Goyle will say thank’s to me,” I smiled
“ Uh... Harry?” said Ron
“ Ron!” Harry said.
“ Bloody hell!” said Ron
You still sound like ourselves. You need to sound more like Crabbe,” I said
“ Uh... Bloody hell,” said Ron
“ Excellent,” said Harry.
“ But where’s Hermione?” said Ron
“ I- I don’t think I’m going. You go on without me!” said Hermione
“ Hermione, are you okay?” I asked.
“ Just go. You’re wasting time!” Hermione said.
“ Come on, just go,” I said and Ron, Harry run.

“Hermione, are you Ok?” I asked.
“Fanny, just go,” Hermione said.
“Why? What happened to you?” I asked.
“Fanny you are right. It’s not Millicent’s hair,” Hermione said.
“Who’s hair is it?” I asked. “Hermione just open this door.”
Hermione open the door and I see Hermione turn into a giant cat.
“Hermione,” I said and hugs her.

Then..
“That was close!” said Ron
“ Hermione, come out. We’ve got loads to tell you!” Harry said. And I go out.
“Fanny, where’s Hermione?” Harry asked.
“ Go away!” Hermione said.
“ Ahh! Wait till you see. It’s awful! He- ha, ha, he- hee!” said Myrtle.
“ Hermione? A- are you OK?” Harry said and slowly open the door.
“ Do you remember me telling you that the Polyjuice Potion was only for human transformations? It was cat’s hair I plucked off Millicent Bulstrode’s robes. Look at my face,” said Hermione
“Look at your tail!” said Ron
“Ron, that’s not funny,”  I said.
“Just get her to Madam Pomfrey,” Harry said
“How we suppose to bring her look like this?” Ron asked.
“I get the invisibility cloak. Just wear this Hermione,” I said and give Hermione the cloak.
“And what we should tell to Madam Pomfrey?” Ron asked.
“Just tell that someone play prank on Hermione,” I said. “Madam Pomfrey usually doesn’t ask a lot of question.”

“You really can think through a horrible situation.” Harry said and we bring Hermione to the hospital Wings.