046

"uh where's mark?" hyunjin whispered to jaemin who was sitting next to him

"what kind of question is that? he would never-" when jaemin realized that mark's seat was empty he knew there was something wrong.

jaemin was took a glance at the teacher so they couldn't get caught talking while making their biology test.

"he would normally never skip classes even though he's too dumb for biology but still what the fuck"

"wait mina isn't also here"

"hold on there's something wro-"

suddenly the students yelled and went right under their table after hearing the  loud shotgun outside. their classroom was right next to the place where the shotgun was clearly heard.

the teacher ran to the window looking what was going on and he frozed for a second. his expression was good enough to explain what happened outside.

"h-hyunjin don't say that-l"

"jaemin calm down-"

" no hyunjin what if it's mark? realize I may losing my own-"

hyunjin took jaemin's arm lead to the window making sure that mark was probably okay. even though there was big chance that it could be mark.

"oh my god.." they both couldn't believe what have they saw, same as the students who were also watching by the window.

>>

"mark oh my god are you okay?!" jaemin immediately hugged him, he just couldn't lose an another close friend of his.

but mark just stood blankly.

"mark? are you okay?!"

mark suddenly cried at jaemin's blazer. he stared at him worried and there he knew that mark lost a friend of his that he always mentioned whenever they hang out.

>>

rosee's pov

"did you heard that?" I whispered to renjun who sat next to me.

"huh what?"

"the gunshot" I said. I was for sure what I have heard even though it sounds impossible.

"its probably a metal that fell-"

"GUYS MINA IS BLEEDING" when minho said it out loud to everyone, the students immediately stopped doing their work and went to the window.