042

>>>

"looks like they are talking about something seriously" mark said while secretly peeking at rosee and hyunjin talking in the backyard.

"come here" jaemin pulled him away from the window and harshly slapped his shoulders.

"oW"

"privacy bitchass"

"you're actually so mean jae jae"
"like hOW am I frIendS with yOU"

"oh shut up"

"alright alright guys just calm down and we'll see what they going to be end up together" chan interrupted their childishness while they were in a serious situation

"huh? end up together?" jaemin ask.

"oh right y'all can't see his feelings"
"he"
"..likes her"

"what? but junkyu like her too though"

"I know that but"
"I do not trust him anymore"

jaemin and mark shoot a gaze at him because they both knew that chan and junkyu are like the closest friends they have met.

"wow damn how?" mark gasped and covered his mouth shockingly while jaemin looking at him dumbfounded.

"I don't know but I feel I shouldn't trust him anymore"

>>>

"i cant believe you have been suffering it all along hyunjin" rosee stared at him concerned.

"don't feel bad alright? it's just-"

"no, I mean even though I do not know what we had before but I only know that you meant a lot to me"
"I'm so sorry for treating you so rude-"

"hey hey stop" hyunjin took a step closer to her and slowly cupping her soft cheeks.

"its not your fault rosee, someone just wanted to ruin you and..us"
"and I never wanted to leave it that way rosee but I was hurt seeing you with someone else who made you happier than I did to you but at end he hurt you."
"you don't know how much I love you rosee"

tears were falling from his cheeks, he waited this moment for so long.he couldn't fake his coldness towards her anymore because he realized that he still loves her.

"I..know you probably doesn't have the same feeling as I have  to you but-"
"I'm only asking you to stay beside with me"

Suprise suprise with a new chapter