036

>>>>

"um can you guys like stop staring at each other?" rosee said while eating her food but hyunjin and junkyu kept staring at each other coldly.

"what are you doing here?" hyunjin ask.

"wasnt i supposed to ask that?" junkyu almost said in a mad tone which made rosee flinched.

"I'm his boyfriend, so why wouldn't I be here-"

"I thought it was just a play at school so why would you show up at her house."

rosee wanted to interrupt their conversation before it starts a mess and also because she couldn't enjoy her appetite. "guys um-"

"what are you? her-"

"I like her."

rosee intensely choked on her food, she didn't know how to react. She was shocked by junkyu's actions, but what she didn't know, she felt happy deep inside.

hyunjin widened from his words and you can tell he was also shocked but at the some point he wouldn't let him take this chance this time, he didn't know why he felt this but he needs to keep rosee far away from him.

"ah? I guess I'm suprised" hyunjin said.

junkyu took a glare at rosee who was avoiding the situation but he could see that she was taking some secretly glares at him.

He also felt suprised by himself but deep Inside he felt proud for saying it because he couldn't take his any anger anymore.

"I have to leave, take care rosee" junkyu took his stuff while rosee looked at him and wanted to tell something but she couldn't so she kept staring at him taking his stuff and leaving the room.

"you like him too, aren't you?" Hyunjin ask in a low tone.

rosee turned her head back to hyunjin.

"what have you done?"

"did i do something wrong? Be thankful I made him jealous so he could finally confess to you"
"because I know, you like him too."

"yes i like him, are you happy now?"
"can you just atleast shut your mouth whenever he's around"

"wow now is all the blame on me"

"why can't you just act normal? It's not like we're in a real relationship"

"i don't trust him rosee."

their voices started to get in high tone which lead in an argument.

"And I trust him."
"you cant choose whom I can friend with, you're just someone who's nothi-"

rosee immediately cut her words off before it gets too intense and she realized that she almost said something that can lead to hurt hyunjin's feelings. "I-I didn't meant to say that.."

she lowered her head and heard that hyunjin was about to leave.

"forget about the deal, it won't work because we couldn't be friends anyways."

rosee scoffed and stood up from her chair and glared at hyunjin.

"why can't you trust junkyu?"

"because I can't, but if you like him that much then no one is going to stop you ."

"You don't even know me hyunjin nor I to you"