031

renjun's pov

renjun's pov

it was Saturday night, it was a long day since I've finished my shift today but also I didn't talked to rosee for a day after all what happened yesterday.

I've talked to jaemin if he and rosee can talk it out but he keeps ignored my suggestion.And about mark, he told me that he believes rosee that she wasn't the one who murdered woojin even though she was involved of it.

And I also think that too, I've known rosee for so long and I know she won't ever do any of these things maybe as she said that she was blackmailed by an unknown person to murder woojin.I believe she wasn't the only whos involved of woojin's death.

I passed rosee's house, and as always she's still up at 2 am because I could see the lights were still on in her room so I hesitantly pushed the doorbell.

The door slowly opened, revealing rosee looking suprised.

"renjun? What's are you doing here?"

"can we talk?"

___________________________________

"oh cmon junkyu dont be so moody just because rosee hasn't texted you for only a day" chan said as he sat next to junkyu putting his arm over junkyu's shoulders

"what should I do about it? I like her" he threw chan's arm from his shoulder and went over to his piano.

"well stop being such a slow turtle and make a move already if you're over heels for her"

"im not that-"

"yes you do"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yES"

"ok fine i am"
"a little bit"

"a little bit?"
"what about when she hugged you and you didn't took a shower for 2 days because you were smelling like her parfume"

"I GOT IT OK"
"aish what should I do now? Since that hyunjin came, everything just got ruined" he turned back to chan who was still sitting on his bed

"As I told you, get your confidence and make the real move, you see that hyunjin guy seems have a big chance to get your girl"