034

Chan invited them over but mark and jaemin didn't know why

chan was standing in the middle of the field , looking nervously while mark and jaemin was walking towards to him.

"there are you guys aha.."

"you okay? You look nervous.." mark says while examining chan's face along with jaemin.

"what do you need?" jaemin says

chan took a breath and took a step towards.

"about woojin's death"
"I know you guys found out about rosee but-"

"wow so now you are also involve of it, aren't you? god this makes me tired" jaemin cutted him off

"chill jaemin he isn't finished yet"

"look I know you're mad and disappointed but please believe me and believe what rosee said jaemin"
"the whole blackmail thingy is real because I also got blackmailed by the same person"

"so you murdered him?" jaemin ask

"no I swear to god, i wasnt"

"wait so rosee and Felix wasn't the only who got involved?" mark said curiously.

"yes, and I can tell 4 more people are also got involved"

"and who are they?"

"I only know.. mina was involved too"

"M-mina?" mark didn't know how to react because they became pretty close lately.

"why are you telling this to us?" jaemin looked coldly.

"because rosee is in a danger."

"rosee what?!" mark and jaemin said at the same time because it's all of sudden.

"I think the person who blackmailed us, is someone we know and is a person who hates rosee badly"
"this whole thing was meant to put rosee in death"

"hold on hold on" mark took a deep breath and wildly shook chan's both arms

"tell.me.youre.joking."

"no I swear guys"
"The person knows rosee very well"

"this cant be happening.." jaemin immediately left the two and searched for specific someone.

>>>>>

rosee and hyunjin sat next to each other in the bus, somehow hyunjin felt a little a bit awkward because rosee slept through the whole ride on his shoulder.

he felt bad for rosee, he didn't want to put her in any situation like this. He wanted to be her safe even though they aren't really close.

a sudden call rang from hyunjin's phone, so he carefully shoved his phone from his pocket not to wake rosee up.

"how is she going?"

hyunjin turned his head to rosee, he thought that she was beautiful how she slept.

"..she looks fine now I guess"

"good, make sure she is safe hyunjin"

"I know what I'm doing chan"

>>>>>>>