039

rosee's pov

rosee's pov

when I reached the convenience store which where renjun works. I immediately saw renjun, mark, jaemin and chan talking to each other and it looks like it's something very serious as I could see.

i hide behind the shelves so I could listen what they were talking about.

"so wait she has a kind of protector?" jaemin says.

"yeah it's actually my request since I know pretty everything about the blackmail thing"

what does chan mean by that? does he also knows about the blackmail situation? and who's my protector?

"And who is her protector?" renjun ask.

"apparently it's hyunjin, I don't know if you guys heard that they are in a fake relationship but probably yes but um well it's just to protect rosee"

is that why hyunjin couldn't trust junkyu? and all about the 'fake relationship' is just all to protect me from the blackmail thing? why couldn't they told me earlier?

"but did he even want to do it?" mark ask.

"you won't believe me but he's the one who suggested me that he could protect her"
"I know it sounds weird but before hyunjin was famous on internet he met this girl and she meant a lot to him, nt she helped him out when he's in a rough time , but then the girl liked somebody else and apparently went in a relationship with the person so he was really upset"

wait why does that story sounds familiar to me? i cant remember a thing.

"woah wait so rosee-"
"nO WAY"

"shhhh or else someone could hear us about it mark"

I slowly turned around and quietly walked away.

>>>

rosee reaches the hospital and looking for hyunjin's room. when she entered the room, she saw hyunjin was holding jisung's collar.

they both looked at each other and hyunjin immediately let jisung go when he saw rosee.

"you're here because of me? you're taking your own life in risk to protect me?" rosee almost wanted to cry but she holds it back.

hyunjin didn't know how to tell so he took rosee's wrist and ran away from the hospital.

when they both reached outside of the hospital, rosee let hyunjin's hand go from her wrist.

"look rosee i cant tell you im sorry"

"no hyunjin i already know, because since I also got blackmailed you're there to protect me right? how did you know? and why do you need to protect me? I could handle myself hyunjin !"

"no you cant rosee, because you are in danger!"

"how? look around us, nothing happens right?"

"so when I fought the guys in the alleyway wasn't good enough to tell you are in danger? They were looking for you and they were asking me to take you to them"
" i was one of them rosee, I was one of them to kill you but I never thought of that because I only wanted to have you."

"and why is t-that?"
"hyunjin just please tell me what's happening, I litteraly cant remember a thing in the past I don't even know if I have an amnesia because it looks like I can remember thing in the past but why couldn't I remember something that I want to know? please hyunjin.. I've literally struggled this feeling for long time"

rosee started to cry and looked down to the ground, she never told about her feeling. hyunjin took a step closer and cupped rosee's cheeks to look at him.

when hyunjin stared at her eyes, he could tell that she desperately want to know everything what's happening around her.

"i only can promise you that I will do everything for you even it's taking my own life away"
"I just don't want to lose you again"