044

>>>

rosee's pov

rosee's pov

"where is renjun?" I asked to jaemin who was organising his book club stand for the spring festival which is was today.

"probably at his shift again" oh right, he's always been so busy these days, I feel like I'm losing contact with him since I've haven't hung out with him though.

"jaemin"

"hm"

"do you why he's been so busy these days?" i asked.

"well I've heard from him that he needed money for his college"

"and what about his uncle? why couldn't he ask help from him?"

"I don't know rosee, he's not so open to us anymore" and I was right, we are losing contact with renjun.

I looked at jaemin who was disappointed after saying it. jaemin and renjun was the duo that will never die since the kindergarten but I could see in his face that he misses his best friend as I do.

when we were preparing the stuff for today, I had to bring some boxes of drinks for the giveaway. so I made my to the storage room in the school, I entered the room and then I heard some of a noise someone locking the door. I looked behind me and saw it was junkyu.

"junkyu? what are you doing here?"

"I need to tell you something"

"okay but why do you have to lock the door..?"

he didn't replied to my question but he took a step closer to me, his hands were holding cheeks and he stared at me with his unreadable eyes. a little smirk was showing on his face.

I didn't know how to react at this kind of situation, but all I could was blushing the whole moment because I couldn't believe how hot he looked when he did that to me.

but what I didn't know is that he stared at my lips and I stared at his lips. and we all know what it means.

he kissed me passionately soft, I closed my eyes and unexpectedly I kissed him back. at some point I felt a little regret doing it even though I like him.

after we kissed, he stared at me again and showed a pout on his face.

"i really do like you rosee"
"and i know you like me back"
"why can't we be together?"

i remember I ruined my chance when he asked me out but I had to drop it because I was apparently looking for hyunjin at that moment. but right now it was time to take my chance.

"of course we can be together I mean I would like too"

"so you want to be my girlfriend?" a bright smile appeared on his face. and so i smiled back.

"yes"

>>>

hyunjin and mark were preparing the stage for the spring festival. they became pretty close friends. because mark was a talkative one and hyunjin wasn good making friends.

"are you really that dumb one?" hyunjin asked in a joke way makes mark softly punching hyunjin's shoulders.

"hey I'm not that dumbo, I'm just lost sometimes" they both laughed and they immediately saw rosee running happily towards to them, actually more to mark.

"mark mark mark" rosee grabbed mark's arm and shook it like a little kid.

hyunjin stared at her, he smiled at how rosee looked happy.

"okay wow chill rosee"

"guess what"
"oh no wait you can't guess"

"what-"

"I have a boyfriend!"
"but like real real"

mark was shocked at her statement, he didn't expect it at all and of course he was happy for her but then he looked at hyunjin who was behind rosee looking heartbroken. his head was down focusing on the stuff he was preparing.

"that's great rosee, who is it?"

"junkyu !" she looked so happy and hyunjin just couldn't stop her or say that she shouldn't date junkyu because it will only ruin their friendship and he didn't want that. even though he had to protect her but he didn't want to lose her.

"ah that guy, he uh looks cool so um I'm happy for you sweetheart"

"it looks like you aren't happy for me" rosee pouted.

"of course I am ! right hyunjin?"

"oh yeah he tottaly is rosee and I'm also happy for you" hyunjin smiled and immediately avoided eye contact with rosee.

"hyunjin i know you do not tru-"

"no it's alright rosee, he's trustworthy I was wrong I'm sorry"

"oh um it's okay but I have to go, see you guys later?" mark and hyunjin nodded and stared at rosee who was happily running towards jaemin far away.

"I thought you didn't trust junkyu?" mark asked.

"I do but I just couldn't stop her mark"

"I know but you're her protector hyunjin, what if she ends up being hurt? and you said that junkyu isn't really the person we thought"

"even though I'm gonna stop her, nothing is going to happen and she will probably hate me"
"look their relationship wont last"

"what do you mean by that?"

"he probably do like her but at the other side he's doing it for something else."

<<

"what are you doing?" hyunjin asked to the guy who was reading the papers in the yellow envelope

"i swear you're litteraly so annoying" junkyu putted the papers back in the yellow envelope.

"why are you going at her place at this time?"

"oh now you're stalking me great"
"maybe it's time to tell the boss that you're a whole ass betrayer"

"junkyu-"

"Don't worry im not going tell anything as long I'm getting rosee first"
L

"you aren't supposed to open that envelope junkyu"

"shut up hyunjin, I know you and chan are great workers to ruin the plan and tell rosee that I'm a huge asshole? how much of chance will she believe that?"

"that's not really our plan junkyu" hyunjin took a step closer towards to him and his hands were folding in a fist.

"do whatever you want but you already know what's gonna happen if you're ruining my plan hwang hyunjin."

"you like her aren't you?"

"I do like her"
"but I will like her more if she's going to die soon."

___