Raising Hell

Toni woke up in a familiar room, the infirmary of the institute. She carefully sat up and groaning. What the hell happened. Her phone vibrated and she pulled it out and saw she has multiple missed messages and calls from Stevie.

Answer the phone!

You better be dead in a ditch somewhere because there's no other reason for you not to answer

I know you're busy being a teenager who's in college but you have to answer

If you keep this up we're not gonna work out

She flings the cover off and puts her shoes on before hurriedly making her way out of the infirmary only to bump into Isabelle again.

Isabelle let's out an airy laugh, "I'm starting to think you want us to keep meeting like this."

Toni rolled her eyes not having the time to play games at the moment, "As much as I love playing along with your games. I can't right now." She steps around the raven haired girl and speed walks toward the entrance of the institute.

Unfortunately for her Isabelle catches up to her and pulled her arm making her stop.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to go." Toni responds and gently took her arm out of Isabelle's grip.

"Wait, you can't leave, it's not safe."

"It's not safe for Clary because she's in the middle of this and I'm not her so I'm gonna go." Toni frustratedly said before turning and walking away from her.

She sees Simon speed walking down the hallway too and catches up to him.

He turned and saw her, "Look if you're going to stop me-"

Toni cuts him off, "Oh I'm not staying, I'm leaving."

He abruptly stopped and a smile began forming on his lips, "Finally, a sane person."

She blankly starred at him before walked by again and he's without class to match her pace.

"Sorry about telling Raphael to kill you yesterday, you just wouldn't stop talking and I was stressed."

"It's okay-" He said but I was cut off by Clary before he could say anything else.

"Simon, what are you doing? You're leaving too?" Clary directed the last part toward Toni.

She nodded, "I need to get back to the real world before I'm kicked out of school and disowned by my parents." And a few other things she had to take care of.

She makes her way down the steps that lead towards the entrance but Jace is standing there blocking them.

Great.

"In fact, this is the safest place she could possibly be." Jace smugly said with his arms crossed over his chest.

"That's great and all but if you could just let me by..." she trailed off and attempted to pass by Jace which didn't work because he blocked her way.

After watching Simon take out his anger about his high school bully in Jace and watching him run out she attempted again to leave but Jace pulled her back.