Chapter 12

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry this one took forever I just really didn't know what to write for a really long time!
Anyway, there is something that I need to mention: I know I write that Louis is religious and Harry is becoming, too, but I, however, am not even Christian, and I don't know much about being one, so please try to understand if I make a mistake. If you want to correct me or something, I have no problem and I would even love you to.
Hope you'd like this chapter!
Love you and enjoy your reading (: x

-*-

Have you ever found your answers in the places you never even thought of? In the whole new reality you got into, did you find your peace anywhere? I know that I did. In that place that was always forbidden, that place turned out to be the relieve of me. I started to trust Louis more and more, and I saw how it made so many things better, just being around him, and I could see his point looking back at when he told me that maybe going to church would make me feel better. Of course it wasn't perfect, but it was a small change for the good.

What scared me the most, was the feelings I had growing inside of me towards Louis, and how intense they were. It scared me because of the physical reactions I had to my feelings, how I started sweating and warm up and my heart started beating faster whenever he looked at me. All of these pretty much shocked me because it felt like my body, with its reactions, suddenly connected again to my soul and feelings, after about 4 years I've taught myself to separate them, and I didn't think it was possible that they'll ever come together again, and obviously not that quickly, and I was terrified about it. 4 years' struggle going down the drain at once and catching me off guard, and I was scared that it'll just hurt me again, and then what would I do?

It's been a month since we started dating, and Louis thought it'd be nice to have a picnic date especially for that, so he asked me if I knew how to ride a bike, which I did, because where I've been, they pushed us to physical activity, because they wanted us to be in shape and look good, otherwise we're no use.

So Louis rented two bicycles and we rode them for a while until we came upon a beautiful park, where we parked the bike and set our stuff and had a fun picnic, lying down with my head on his stomach after we finished eating and were just talking while he stroked my hair. I could honestly stay like this forever. It was a beautiful day, just starting to warm up so it wasn't too cold or too hot. We were both looking up at the sky, enjoying it's clearness. Perfect blue skies with small, bright white "stains" of feather clouds.

"Such a beautiful day, innit?" Louis asked after a while of silence in which I could actually fall asleep, and when I opened my eyes and looked at him, he had both of his hands under his head and he was looking up, squinting a little bit from the sun.

"It is..." I said "Didn't get much of those these last 16 years..." He looked at me and started stroking my hair, and I closed my eyes again, partly to concentrate on his hand in my hair and partly to avoid the sun that started to show from behind a cloud that was perfectly blocking it from me for a nice minute.

After a while we wrapped it all up, got on the bikes and rode them back home. We had another day until we had to give them back, so we chained them outside our house and got in, I sighed happily. Louis walked up to me and reached both his hands to me, I smiled widely and hugged him, he rubbed up and down my back, and it felt like something needed to be said at that moment, but I wasn't ready yet to say that, and Louis wasn't gonna say it before me, as he promised that we'll take it my pace.

"So..." Louis said as he pulled away slowly, "what are you feeling like doing?"

"I don't know..." I replied, "guess we can just... enjoy the rest of the day?" Louis smile at my suggestion.

We ended up sitting on the couch, Louis enjoying a pack of Skittles he found in the kitchen, teasing me with it a few times while I was reading a book, and I would snatch the Skittle from his hand and eat it; and he gasped jokingly.

"Wow you need attention way more than I thought you'd need, what's that about?" I said when he pinned the last Skittle to the tip of my nose and laughed as I crossed my eyes to look at it.

"It's about me being bored 'cause it's a month that we're dating and you pay more attention to a shitty book than me. What does that say about us, Harry?"

I looked at him "Are you for real?"

"Nah." He said "C'mon Harry I'm losing my mind here let's do something fun!"

"Alright alright calm down you monster." I said jokingly, giving up.

So we spent the rest of the day trying to entertain each other, and it turned out to be pretty fun. We discovered creativity and found out there was much more to do than we thought.

Aside from that, we talked. We talked a lot. Louis told me many things and I asked many questions, and when he asked me about my friends I hesitated a little bit, but then I started telling him about them and so many stories I had in mind.

-*-

I couldn't wait for Sunday to come. This past month I have been to church with Louis every Sunday, and if I asked him to, he's start to tell me amazing stories that he knew, and I felt myself being sucked into that world.

I'd actually start to pray even on week days. I found some relief in going up to the window as soon as I wake up, open it even if outside was cold or raining, and I'd stretch myself out and take a deep breath before I'd press my hands together and wish a good morning upon every single person on this planet. I'd thank God for waking up yet another morning, for still waking up at Louis', for not finding out all of this was a dream. And I'd carry a small daily prayer that was just mine.

It got better every Sunday, and by now I didn't have the feeling I had on my first time, like all this was just too much. I understood everything so much better and could see clearer and I'd found peace in church. And I felt religion really becoming a part of me and aside for a relief that I really needed, I had found another characteristic about me. I had gotten to know myself better.

-*-

"Hey Harry?" Louis spoke up the other day, he was just back from work a while ago and we were trying to keep ourselves preoccupied.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What  do you want to do next?" He looked at me.

"What we do every day." I replied, slightly confused.

"No, not that." He said. "I mean, okay, you started a new page, you're starting to learn about the world and get experience now. What do you want to do next?"

"I wanna... I wanna have a normal life." I said. "I wanna have my family and I wanna study, I want to make friends and I just... I just want to be a normal 19 year old."

Louis nodded. "I wish I could give all that to you just like that... but don't worry, I'll work things out. Remember my words, by this summer you'll have your family, and you'll complete your studies or at least be close to starting that."

And it might have taken a long time but eventually, something happened.

"Harry, I've got big news for you."