You say things with your mouth ~Tyler~

I stood in the living room and I can feel her presence behind me,

"Mom," I whisper, not even turning around. "I can't take it any more, go ahead, tell me off..." I say, keeping my voice considerably low, getting teary at the end.

"Tyler," she says pulling my shoulder so I face her, I can't tell if she's angry or annoyed.

"My Tyler..." She begins falling into my arms crying.

"Mom?" I cry back, holding onto her brittle bones into mine.

"Yeah?" she replies, hardly audible.

"I'm sorry." I sniff, trying to stay strong for her, resting my chin on her thinning hair.

"Don't be..." she whispers, " We all love you Tyler, too much for us to be angry at you, its not you're fault you know."

"Then who's fault is it?" I ask, releasing myself from our hug.

"No one, that's why you blame yourself, because you're trying to find a reason for you acting like you did. That night," She gulps.

"What made you want to jump?"

"I don't know, I guess I felt worthless. Like everywhere I go I'd be leaving footsteps and those footsteps will fade over time, and old scars will open up again. And there's nothing I can do about it." I say, staring my mom straight in the face, with all my honesty.

"You don't get it do you Tyler?" She says, staring back at me, placing her hands on both of my cheeks.

"You saved so many people! They will never forget it, because of you, they have a reason to live. " She says a little louder poking her finger onto my chest,

"You retrieved them from the darkness, you made them feel better about life, they love you Tyler-I love you!"

"I love you too mom." I reply, my face emotionless, still processing what she's just said to me.