Glowing Eyes.

•••••
A/N: sorry I've left it this long. I really didn't know where to go with this for some time, but I thought I might just go along with this....

(Tyler's POV)
The smell of sweat burns the inside of my nostrils. My eyes are closed, but I'm aware of my surroundings. All I remember is me starting to sing Ode To Sleep, nothing more. I open my eyes and find Josh perched beside me. This isn't a hospital, but it's not at the concert either. It takes me a few seconds more to realise I'm in an ambulance. Josh notices I'm awake an immediately smiles.
"Hey, you alright?" He asks softly, sweat dripping from his forehead.
"I'm a little dizzy and I feel kinda tired; what happened?" I ask.
"You fainted because you were dehydrated, you should of drunk something." Josh says sounding slightly stern, but worried.
"I know, I'm sorry." I sigh, sitting up.
"I was hella scared dude! I thought you'd DIED!" Josh exclaims. Part of me made me wish I did, the other half felt guilty.
"Here, have this" A paramedic hands me some water. I take it and thank her.
"You're lucky you've got such a good friend, if he didn't catch you and put you on your side you could of swallowed your tongue." The paramedic says lifting up your eyebrows.
"Can I leave now, I have a concert to get back to?" I ask, unable to sit still knowing that thousands of members of the clique are waiting for me. She glances at me and Josh.
"You need some rest..." She says.
"But a few songs won't hurt.." she smirks at me and a smile protrudes across my face.
"Thank you." I say hugging her.
"You're welcome-just take it easy." She replies.

Me and Josh head out the ambulance to find everyone at the concert surrounded around us. I gasp with amazement and Josh stands there smugly.
"Stay Alive Tyler!" The crowd shouts holding up the |-/ sign with their hands.
"You did this for me?" I smile, hugging Josh tightly.
"Of course." He grins. "You're my best friend Tyler, I couldn't ever loose you." He says hugging me for a second time. The crowd cheers loudly as I stand on top of the ambulance and hold up the |-/ sign with my hands. I've never felt so happy and loved in my life. I've been given a reason to live, and live I shall.

Some people in the crowd start chanting "We're broken people, We're broken people." There's something comforting about a crowd of people singing about how broken they are. Then within seconds everyone is singing it. I want to freeze this exact moment and live in it forever. Because this is the first time in my life I know...

Everything's going to be OK.
---------------
THE END.