Chapter 21...

I woke up to the sound of soft sniffles then a loud gasp two hands being held to my shoulders as I open my eyes to Perrie, her eyes wide showing that she's shocked.

" Oh god." My voice sounds like I've been asleep for years, I bring my hand up wanting to touch my forehead but I'm restrained back when I find my arm in a hard cast. That bastard broke my arm? How the hell couldn't I feel a thing.

" I can't believe you're awake right now. Oh I have to find Harry." Perrie rushes quickly standing to her feet rushing out the door, tears showing in her eyes.

I bring my other hand to my face, flinching from myself when I hit a bruise. I must look like a beetroot.

" You're a lucky one miss." My eyes find a man at the end of my bed, I frown till I find a name tag. Mark. He's the same doctor as before, when I first came to hospital.

" He's surely not coming after you Baylee. He's back where he belongs." He looks down at me sympathy running through his emotion. I hated it.

I shake my head softly not wanting to hurt anything else more then it already did.

" That's what you said last time." My voice still sounded strange. Right when he was about to reply two more people burst through the door. Harry instantly by my side. I gasp groaning loudly as he wraps his arms around my neck pulling my still body into his.

" How long was I asleep?" I frown watching Harry detach himself from me, his eyes showing that he's happy a small twitch to his lips as I speak. I look toward Perrie finding her in tears wrapped in Zayns arms.

" Two months Baylee." Harry speaks, his voice deeper then when I last heard it. Was it even possible for his voice to get any deeper.

" W- What? What's wrong with me?" I stutter out looking down at my body being covered by a thin sheet not being able to look at my body. What if my legs weren't there?

" You had a bad concussion, it's something you need to manage. Try not getting into any more trouble for a while." The doctor speaks up over the others, my mind instantly takes me back to when I jumped out that window only feeling like it was yesterday, but surely it was three month ago.

The doctors eyes then search the room finding Harry, who's eyes were still on me.

" Would I be able to have a minute with Baylee before you pack her things?" The doctor asks politely, Harry narrows his brows at him finally taking his eyes off me to look at the man.

" Okay it's fine we won't be long Baylee." Perrie answers smiling down at me before taking Zayns arm pulling him out leading the others also out of the room.

Once the door closes he takes a step forward taking the seat that was just beside my bed.

" You would tell me if you were in any danger right? I mean I know this is not my place but I feel something's bad going to happen to you if I don't say something." Mark looks down as I try to comprehend the words he had spoken.

" Harry would never hurt me on purpose." I frown at him. " I ran from Chris and he found me but how the hell did you find me." I watch carefully as he stands to his feet instantly I'm imitated by the height difference.

" Don't question me." He cleanly snaps before the door opens again thankfully Harry stalking inside. Clearly he doesn't trust the doctor and now I don't either.
" I thought I told you I needed a minute. Baylee will have to stay an extra few days it seems her memory isn't all back into place yet." Mark speaks as he glares down at me being thinking that he's being unnoticed. But Harry's all to clever for that.

Within a second Harry has Mark pressed against the wall beside my bed.

" That's bullshit." He growls as the others pile into the room Zayn and Louis quick to pull Harry off of Mark. Niall and Perrie both coming to my side.

" He's with them. He's with Liam and Chris." Harry yells shoving both Louis and Zayn to the side.

" I'll be in my office. I suggest you Mr styles to leave the hospital before I write you down for assault." He dusts off his coat before leaving the room.

" Harry well meet you downstairs in the car." Zayn speaks calmly but it doesn't help Harry's mood.

" No I'm not leaving her here with that bastard. Who knows what he has planned. " he glares at the door even thought there was no body standing there anyway.

" I'll stay with her." Perrie speaks up from beside me. Both Zayn and Harry shake there heads.

" You can't fight him if does come onto you. Niall mate could you take Harry's place for tonight?" Zayn asks almost pleading him.

" And don't you dare touch her." Harry growls deeply before leaving a kiss on my forehead mumbling a quick goodbye and leaving.

" We will be here tomorrow to get you out." Zayn smiles kissing perrie before also leaving with Louis.

...

ENJOY GUYS! You all honestly deserve so much more then just a chapter :( I'm sorry I suck at life. But till next time xxxx