OO5.

" I told you I can't dance" I frown looking at myself in the mirror. Sure I looked hot for a porn star but it's so not Baylee Marshall. I could never afford the fabric that I've been dressed ever so tightly in.

" You just have to walk around the pole, and try to get a buyers eye." Perrie answers measuring and fixing the outfit I currently have on. She was getting frustrated.

" And what do they expect me to do when they win me?" I ask now getting the drift with all of this. I'm going to be a stripper.

" Oh I think you know." She smirks standing back to get a good look at my body.

" Oh god no, I can't. I mean not my first and not ever. I don't want to have sex with an old man." I beg my eyes beginning to get watery.

" I'm sorry Baylee." She whispers looking at me with sympathy. " I used to be in the exact same position as you." She admits to me.

" How did you get out of it?" I ask eyeing the fabric she's wrapping me with.

" Zayn found me." She whispers taking note of how the fabric looks on my skin.

" I'm not going to do it. I won't let them. " I shake my head crossing my arms over my nearly exposed chest.

" You would rather that then a punishment from Harry trust me, maybe if you were chosen by Liam or Niall you may be saved from all this." She says trying to cheer me up but it makes it all so much worse.

" What? Niall chose me? And how would any of that make a difference." I ask becoming quickly confused again.

" Well I'm with Zayn, I was brought into all this just the same as you are. And Zayn chose me and kept me for his own pleasure. And now I'm only his. And Niall didn't choose you sweetheart, Harry has had his eyes on you for years and just now has taken advantage of taking you since you were in such a bad environment and you're kinda of age now. " She smiles slightly, again for sympathy.

" I was fine on my own, I could've taken care of myself." I mumble looking away from her.

" That man was going to rape you and possibly kill you Baylee." Perrie speaks a bit stronger but still faults in her sympathy. I hate the feeling of other people feeling sorry for you.

" And that's better then this? I mean I'm practically being raped either way right but over and over?" I raise my voice wanting to rip the clothes from me and just snap my neck on the spot.

" Baylee calm down." She quickly worries looking towards the door.

" NO! Just please get me out of here. I don't want to sell my body, I don't want to have to be forced into it." I cry sitting on the couch at the mirror.

" Shh, you don't want them to come to you Baylee." Perrie whispers still looking towards the door.

" What?-"

I'm cut off by the door opening revealing a very muscular man. He walks into the room before a robe is placed around my shoulders. I frown as I do the robe up standing to my feet.

" Come on." The man growls his eyes glaring at me.

My own eyes widen slightly being completely scared.

" Why where are we going?" I ask again folding my arms as I stand still. The man rolls his eyes reaching out to grab my arm and forcefully pushes me forward and out the door. I get a last glimpse of perrie looking pretty terrified herself.

I gasp as his hand holds onto my hip as we walk my head staying down. Maybe he already bought me and now were off to loose the one thing I'd thought I'd keep.

" I'll take her." A known growl makes me look up to see Harry right in front of us, blocking our way.

" But I was told to take her." The man asks confused.

" Are you questioning me Vince." Harry snaps at the man making me feel his flinch. Harry then takes my shoulder in his grip guiding me away from the man and continuing down the very long hall.

Once we get to a room Harry closes the door behind us and I stand in the middle of the room. Not wanting to be pressed against the door again.

" What am I doing here?" I ask my feet twiddling as Harry turns to me, a smirk playing on his lips as usual.

" Well Vince or myself was meant to be fucking you. But I had to disagree with those arrangements." He speaks as he circles me, suddenly I feel the confinements of the robe slips from my body down to the floor, and yet I do nothing to stop it. I stay put in the middle of the room half naked while Harry the leader of a gang circles around me. Drinking me in.

" Mmm oh how I'd like to, but I'm saving the best for last." His voice comes from behind a gasp escaping my lips as his hands keep me I place by my hips.

" Do you want to baby?" He whispers his lips touching my shoulder softly, my neck slowly giving way.

" No." I respond breathlessly. He chuckles softly before kissing my shoulder again softly in a different place every time.

" Oh yes you do. I can hear it in your voice." He breathes, one hand travelling down to my thigh softly rubbing back to my ass where he squeezes making me flinch suddenly away from him.
He again chuckles this time louder and moves toward the bed taking a seat in the middle of the large mattress. He looks at me expectantly and when I don't move he rolls his eyes as he pats the spot next to him.

I slowly take my steps to the bed taking a seat far enough from him. He smiles leaning over to his bedside table digging through the drawers and pulling out a purple box. Which is placed in the middle of both Harry and I.

" You can atleast get high with me since I saved your virginity right?" He asks opening the box revealing papers and a bag of weed.

His fingers are quick to roll the first joint, I watch as his tongue glides across the paper making it stick. He then brings the end to his lips as he lights the other breathing in as he does.

Harry sighs loudly laying back on the mattress before his head turns to me locking eye contact as he passes me the joint. I willingly take it examining it carefully.

I jump slightly when his right in front of me bringing my hand with the joint up to my lips and I breath in, instantly I cough the smoke out of my lungs earning a deep chuckle from Harry.

He takes the joint from me breathing in, remaining eye contact as his breath breathes through my lips slightly. The smoke travelling into my mouth which I don't cough up.

" Tell me Baylee." He breaths again not moving his face away from me, his lips an inch from mine.
" Do you want to kiss me?" He finishes looking down to my lips before looking back up to my eyes.

He squints leaning back still watching me as I don't answer.

" Have you ever been kissed?" He asks again watching me carefully, when I don't respond a smirk forms on his lips.
" Kiss me Baylee. Take control." He moves again to in front of me.

" I'm not kissing you" I respond.

" And whys that sweetheart?" He asks still smirking at me.

" Because you're the leader of this gang, why would I ever trust you enough to kiss you." I respond again my voice sounding a tad stronger.

" That's right I'm the leader are you not scared of me Baylee?" He asks ignoring the second statement I made. Again I don't respond looking down.
" Go on, you know you want me as much as I want you darling." He continues, I squint looking up at him, still not responding.

" Fine have it your way. You've lost your chance now." He growls clearly pissed off. I jump again from my spot when Perrie is behind me waiting for me to exit with her. Maybe they have telepathic minds.

...

Updated

Another chapter done :D please comment on what you think of it so far?

Thank you all for reading again and hope fully by now you realise that this story will be very dirty minded stuff... :) anyways enjoy.

Also the picture of Baylee is in my Instagram 1dfanfics1069