OO8.

" I'm not going to force you out, but your making it oh so much worse for yourself baby." He again chuckles at the end. I lift my head meeting his eyes, he's crouching down right in front of me.

Waiting for me to climb out and expect a spanking. I quickly shake my head both at the thought and at Harry.

" How many?" I ask quietly but loud enough for him to hear, I look to the side of his head. The dark wooded bed looked anything but desirable.

" Tem. Twenty if you don't get out now." He answers his voice coming out calm and soothing. But right now what he's going to do to me is not soothing.

" I've never been spanked before." I whisper still looking at the side of Harry's head. Refusing to look him in the eye.

" You have ten seconds Baylee before I reach in there and force your little ass in the air." He then snaps clearly not patient at all. My body flinches back at the tone my eyes finally meeting his pissed off one.

My feet pull themselves out of the cupboard before my body then doesn't stop my knees wobbling slightly as I reach the ground, Harry now standing above me.

Harry walks in front of me taking a seat on the bed and pats his lap looking at me.

" Bend over my legs Baylee." He speaks still eyeing me as I stood still my feet making tiny steps towards him till I'm stood in front of his sitting figure.

He takes one of my hands guiding me to lay my chest flat on his thighs, his hand not leaving mine as the other pulls my dress slightly up a small whimper leaving my lips.

" This doesn't intend to hurt you darling. Just punish." He soothes.

" What's the difference." I speak shakily as he takes my undies from my hip pulling them to the floor, my backside complexly exposed to him. I flinch forward when his hand is placed soothingly on my ass rubbing slightly.

I yelp when his hand leaves the skin to come back down hard the sound radiating around the room. My breathing quickly picking up as the soft whimpers and sobs leaves my lips. My hand clenching in his.

His hand comes back to the skin rubbing over the now sore skin massaging making the pain lesson till his hand leaves and comes back down to another loud slap. I gasp this time my head falling to one side looking up to his face. His concentrating as he rubs the skin to again begin another slap after another.

He finishes just at ten my moans coming out as cries by now. And not from pleasure at all.

" Stand." He commands. My mouth falls open when I slowly move my legs beginning to stand to my feet till I completely collapse back onto Harry. He chuckles from under me as I look at him.

" Come on I wasn't even going for it." He speaks with humour standing to his own feet bringing me along with him, holding onto me carefully.
" Want me to put your panties back on." He asks eyeing me. I shake my head one of my hand leaving Harry's as it shakily makes it way to the sore skin.

I hiss at the contact surly going to end up bruised skin for sure. I watch Harry smirking at me, clearly amused from my pain.

" Teaches you not to disobey me darling." He whispers guiding me out of the room, my weight fully on his as I try to walk but end up limping down the stairs to where we were just recently. The contract still in its place.

" Sign it. Or there's more where they come from." He says his hand touching my ass making me jump forward away from his touch hissing.

Only making him chuckle. I sigh leaning down to the pile of the papers that held a contract that held everything I had to obey.

" Can we talk over it please. I don't want to be spanked every time I do something I'm not meant to. Which I apparently do a lot." I admit to him, my mum would constantly harass me whenever I did something wrong or not her way.

I gasp feeling him directly behind me, his crouch slightly touching my throbbing backside. My body being slightly bent over the desk.

" Only if you don't trust me, I wouldn't hurt you for the pain Baylee, only for pleasure which I soon want you to experience." He speaks lowly still from behind me, he moves his hands along my thighs only touching slightly.

" Come." He demands standing a few metres, I open my eyes not realising I had closed them. I frown confused as turn to face him.

" I thought I had to sign it." I direct my finger to the pile of papers.

" We can go over it after." He says smiling slightly but I don't take it as a smile till I see his dimples. I nod following beside him out of the room.

" After what?" I ask cautiously. Still walking down the hall way. I'm even more confused as he walks into his room closing the door behind me.

" A bath. I'm sure your ass is throbbing by now?" He chuckles walking around the room to the closet then opens the another door that leads to a massive on suit bathroom.

" Hmmph." I mumble under my breath walking into the room watching as he closes the door behind himself.

" Time to get used to each others bodies." He smirks looking be up and down before forwarding to my eyes.

...

Long chapter :D. Enjoy the next chapter won't be up till this time tomorrow since I have work the same time of today.

Hope you all enjoy and please comment your thoughts so far of this story

As well I have around 3 stories I need to update. I'm updating this story the most but tell me would you all rather this story to be updated more or the other stories such as mine.??

The dress is now in my Instagram as well... 1dfanfics1069