O14.

I had changed and was sitting in the passenger seat again, looking out the window as Harry continued to drive down the road that seemed to never end.

" What would Liam have made me do exactly?" I ask trying to make some sort of good conversation.

" So,d you off. Just like I was in the beginning. It's my job to find buyers there girls for the night or for life." He answers almost monotone as if he's spoke the words over and over again.

" Why didn't you, you know sell me?"

" Because I didn't want to see you go to waste. Those filthy men ravish the girls. Hurt them, and I can't do anything about it because they paid for it." He bites back clearly not liking where I'm going in the conversation.

" When are you going to fuck me?" I ask only to make Harry's eyes widen more with surprise.

" Don't say that sort of language." He speaks with clenched teeth.

" I'm just wondering if you're going to force anything anytime soon. Not that I can do anything about it anyway." I sigh leaning back into the car.

" I would never do that." He speaks more pained. " I like girls who submit."

...

We were now driving through the inner cities of who knows where, Harry had said he owns an apartment on the top floor of a large hotel. And that's where we were heading. At least for now.

" When we arrive. I want you to change into something formal and look presentable then meet me in the lobby at exactly 7.00. Understood?" He asks eyeing me for a moment. I nod replying a short yes.

" Are you not coming up?" I ask as we pull into a large parking lot.

" No. Here's the key." He hands me a card and continues to eye me, expecting me to get out. I sigh rolling my eyes as I step out of the car, closing the door just as he speeds off.
My poorly dressed self takes me inside the fancy looking hotel. It looked rich. Making me feel completely out of place.

I open the elevator and step inside, a young man is standing waiting for me to close to the door. I go to press the button when he interrupts suddenly.

" What floor?" The man was handsome. Very clean looking and could win any girl just from his adored smile.

" Uhh the top one thank you." I give him a polite smile as he scans his eyes over me after he's pressed it.

" Names Niall." He continues to smile. I slowly nod before replying. I knew we had met before but didn't plan on talking to another person from Harry's gang, just in case he was like Liam. Wanting to sell me off.

" Baylee."

" Uhh accompanied with Mr Styles. I see, so lovely to meet you again Miss." He gladly takes my hand pressing a soft kiss to my knuckles only making me blush more and more. He chuckles softly at my reaction.

" I'll be seeing you this evening, I'll be looking forward to that." He nods his head politely as the door open.

" Ohh well thank you." I nod as well walking straight down the corridor. My hand holds the key with the number 104 on it. My eyes look around only to be met with a large two doored room with the same numbers.
My hand with the key unlocks the large door for them to swing open automatically. I step inside watching as they quickly descend to closing.

My eyes widen massively, taking in the large modern looking room. I smile to myself walking along the cold floor to the stairs. Two story apartment. He must be rich.

I'm directed to a room along the left side of the stairs where a large bed is sat dead in the middle. I walk towards the bed, noticing a note had been placed with my name neatly drawn on it.