O11.

I had done what Harry had told me to, not actually laying down but I was sitting cross legged on the large bed that spread quite far that I'd say it was larger then a king bed.
I had only been waiting around five minutes which wasn't long but it seemed like a while.
I sigh moving my eyes around the nicely decorated room. It was massive compared to the one I was staying in, well he is the leader and all.

I frown looking at the untouched door, hearing faint yelling from the other side sounding as if it's getting closer and closer. I then jump back as it's slammed open another tall strong built man as well as Harry enter the room.

" Hello Miss Baylee, so glad to be seeing you again." He smirks his eyes fixated on me for the moment as well as Harry, but he seems to be shooting me a glare getting me quite confused and uncomfortable.
I choose not to speak back gathering Harry's stare means not to say a word. The man chuckles glancing toward Harry before taking the few steps towards me. Making Harry's body noticeably tense.

" I want you to make me a deal, okay?" He asks again his eyes beginning to roam making my hands clench onto the blanket underneath me. I still don't reply only making him continue again.

" Harry here doesn't seem to understand how much money your actually worth, and telling by the other night your quite the talent." He finishes his eyes roaming again as he takes a glance back at Harry who's glare continues to get darker.

" I want you to meet me in my office tomorrow morning, don't be late I don't like waiting." He speaks as he turns facing both me and Harry. I'm still overly confused but something about this man puts me off.
" Oh I'm Liam by the way just incase you've forgotten." The man speaks as he turns to leave. Whispering something in Harry's ear before leaving making Harry's eyes darken his frown deepening.

" Who was he?" I fail to make my voice loud enough. But he still manages to catch on.

" My brother." He growls.

" Oh." Is all I can manage as I look down at my lap. He must also be the leader of this gang since there both related.

" What does he want from me." I ask my voice coming out as strained, and quite scared.

" He wants to sell you himself." Harry again speaks with no expression in his voice.

" I don't want to be sold." I shake my head my eyes still looking down.

" You're not going to be, I promise you. But your going to have to go back on that stage, we will talk more about the contract and this shit tomorrow. " He speaks now from a different spot in the room.

" Come on darling." Perries sudden voice makes me jump. I look up finding her waiting by the open door. Harry disappearing into the bathroom. I frown as I stand walking out of the room along side perrie.
...

Note. Please don't say I'm copying after just cause Liam is Harry's brother, this story isn't anything like that one.

Sorry it's really short the next chapter may be longer.

Also thank you all so much for waiting, I've been to busy this week honestly loving Christmas. :D enjoy.