OO6.

My body was exposed but my privates covered in a sheer white fabric which could be easily ripped from my body.

I'm now sat on a chair while people work around me doing my hair and makeup to make me look even worse then I already do.

Once it was all done I was stood in front of all the other girls who looked rather pretty but all of them had a face that made them look unfriendly. My height was still shorter then the others even with the size of heels that were on my feet, sure to give me blisters by the end of the night.

I watch as perrie quickly makes her way over to me.

" Listen you're going to be called out last, you go out there and give it your best. Once you're finished you are to meet in the back room with your buyer. I will be seeing you after all this and I wish you the best of luck Baylee." She quickly hugs me and pulls away walking away without another word. Leaving me scared out of my bones as the first girl gets called out.

I watch her from the side as she swings her hips towards the pole, the lady on the stand talking into the microphone describing her as the men watch her hungrily. I squint my eyes looking at the men noticing in the back is Harry staring down at his phone.

Is he suppose to be here. I turn suddenly hearing the sound of the other girls giggling away.

" Why would he be here."

" Baby you know exactly why he's here. He's here to have a good fuck." Another girl giggles her eyes catch mine and I turn as she glares.

Clearly this is just like high school without wanting the good grades.

The night continues till I'm the last girl at the stage waiting patiently. Harry hasn't looked up from his phone the whole night making the girls work harder and yet they've been sold. Every single one of them. Let's hope that nobody else is here to buy.

My heart picking up pace as my name is called by the girl.

I slowly make my way out taking a step at a time trying not to embarrass myself to much or at least not fall over and brake something. My eyes bring me to the green ones along the back, he's watching me.

My hand grasps the pole as the music begins my eyes close and I try my best to let the music consume me. Let me out of this place just for tonight.

I re open my eyes again meeting Harry's noticing he's still watching carefully meaning I'm not doing anything wrong. And I've gotten his full attention unlike the other girls.

" Okay thank you Baylee." The girl announces and I nod at her making my way down the stairs earning a lot of stares from mostly the old men and some young ones. I'm praying that I at least get someone young.

I open the door to the back room and walk inside expecting to see an old man with a massive smirk on his face but surprised to see nobody. I slightly smile to myself tonight I may of saved myself with my shit dancing and all.

" You look even better in white. Darling." I suddenly jump turning to find Harry smirking down at me, just like I imagined with the old men.

" W-what? I thought I didn't get sold?" I ask now confused. Why would he be in here? Unless he bought me himself.

" Actually every man out there wanted your sweet ass to there selves. But instead I got you." He moves slightly his hand on my hip his chest almost touching my face.
" Find yourself lucky Baylee. You could have been fucked by a filthy old man out there. Who would have done some terrible things to you. But luckily I outbid them." He brings other hand to the other side of my hip. Both squeezing hard. My eyes widen at his words.

" Don't worry baby. I wouldn't have let them touch you. Cause your mine. Who knows maybe they would've been a little more gentle then I'm going to be." He smirks leaning down his lips grazing along my neck.

" B-but all the other girls want you. Why couldn't you take one of them." I gasp as his mouth opens leaving open mouthed kissed along the side on my neck.

" I didn't want them." He mumbles against my skin his hands again pressing into my skin pushing me against him earning a groan from him.

" Let's go." He quickly snaps taking hold of one of my hands. We're taken out of the room, my hand tightens in Harry's as the looks of the other men weren't very inviting. They can't touch me with Harry.

His hand squeezes mine if reassuring me.

We then walk past the bunch of the few girls that weren't on the show tonight but sure looked like strippers all giving me deadly glares which I don't respond to, my head hanging low as I let Harry guide the way.

" There jealous Bay." Harry whispers loud enough for me to hear. I slowly nod letting him know I heard.

Harry then walks along the empty hall ways as if he knew every room and every inch of this mansion.

" What are you going to do to me?" I whisper again looking down.

" Nothing that you don't want to Baylee." He answers opening a door pulling me inside as he shuts it behind us.

" What do you mean? You did buy me." I frown looking up at him. My eyes slightly widen when he's glaring. I jump quickly taking steps back as he strides forward. My back instantly hitting the wall with a thud. His body pressed to mine.

" I did not buy you don't think of it like that. Think of it like your mine. Nobody will ever know of your body except for me, nobody will ever touch you." He mumbles his eyes turning a dark green as he watches my lips carefully. His hand then glides up to my chin pulling to release my lip from my teeth which I didn't even know was there.

" Say it." He whispers still keeping his eyes on my lips. " Don't make me force it Baylee. Say it." He repeats more sternly pressing himself into me even more.

" I'm yours." I whispers, his lips release a low growl when suddenly his lips are on mine. In a very needed kiss, I gasp into his mouth when his hand reaches my leg hooking it around his waist pushing himself even more into me, keeping me up pressed against the wall.

His hands move again to mine pulling them up as he works his lips with mine, pulling them up around his neck then letting go to be placed back on my hips.

He gasps pulling away watching me carefully.

" Better then I thought." He smirks down at me. " Just makes me want you more darling." He mumbles again attaching his lips to mine biting down onto my lips making me gasp and his tongue invites into my mouth fighting with my own. My hands now pulled at the loose curls at the end of his neck.

" I'm taking you out tomorrow, so be up and ready by ten." He smiles as he leans back. I furrow my eyebrows as I nod.

" Come on." Perrie speaks from behind me making me jump. I again frown as I walk out with her, was he angry with me?

" Holy shit Baylee, I never thought this would happen." Perrie sighs as soon as we've left Harry's room from a good distance.

" Huh?" I ask confused.

" I'm just going to say be careful with him Baylee. He's not a very friendly person if you get what I mean." She opens the door to my room leaning against the door frame as I enter.

" You would have been safer to have been sold by someone else." She whispers before disappearing leaving me in the room where I woke up in this morning. My clothes layer out for me on the bed.

...

Updated

A bit steamy. Atleast he's not raping her or Louis isn't right? Or do you all want to see her get raped again ?? Ahah I'm just joking. This story is going to get quite violent very soon and very sexual. :) enjoy

Also the corset that Baylee was wearing should be in my Instagram right now :) xxxx