OO3.

I groan my visions come back to me. And quick just as I open my eyes the pain shoots through me, the punches were hard to take and I'm surprised my face inside broken.
Chris was a big man feared by many, one being my mother. She could never leave him.

I frown noticing myself in a bed of the hospital. What the hell.

The pale blue walls that held me in and the smell was anything but pleasant. How did I even get here.

I look around the room noticing a boy in the corner asleep with his arms crossed on a couch. His hair was brown, and I knew for sure that I have never met him before.

I then look at the door as it opens showing a police man, he smiles noticing I'm awake and walks into the room glancing towards the boy before walking to me sitting in the seat beside me.

" Hello I'm Mark, Miss Marshall you're very lucky to be here I hope you know of that, you had taken quite a big fall." The man speaks giving me a small smile which I give small nod to respond.

" You're lucky your boyfriend had taken you when he did. Mr Andrews won't be in your way anymore." He again gives me a smile again for sympathy which I don't respond.

" I don't have a boyfriend." I look at him confused.

" Of course you do. She just bumped her head a little hard didn't you babe?" The boy is now standing above me looking at me cautiously. I slowly nod scared of what might happen if I don't.

" Okay well Miss you should be grateful of Mr Gander, you wouldn't have been here if it weren't for him, but I'm very sorry for your loss." Mark says before exiting the room. I frown diverting my eyes to the boy.

" The names Louis Tomlinson. We've met before." He nods his face staying straight, the police said his name was Mr Gander?
Then I remember at school, the boys he was one of them.

" Now Baylee were here to bring you to Harry who's been wanting to see you. Since the rest of the boys and my own eyes think your very well fit." His eyes roam down my body only covered in a hospital gown. Making me tense and cover more with the blankets.

" You're required to be dressed and ready in an hour. Meet me outside the room when your ready." He speaks as he moves across the room placing a pile of clothes on the end of the bed before exiting the room.

Once the door closes I slowly rise groaning as I do so, I bring my legs to the side sliding down till my feet touch the cold floor.

I keep hold of the bed as I reach for the clothes quickly placing the undies on along with my jeans before I take off the gown quickly bringing the hoodie over my head wincing when my head pushes through the small hole.

My feet drag along towards the mirror gasping at my ugly appearance. A large bruise across my cheek and jaw while a small one is marked on my forehead. A knock at the door makes me flinch and watch the door as it opens revealing Louis and a girl along beside him.

She smiles at me warmly walking towards me.

" Let's go." She whispers calmly taking my waist pulling me along side with her. She's a lot taller then myself, making her crouch slightly to reach my waist.

" Names Eleanor. I'm Louis' actual girlfriend." She chuckles, a small smile comes to my lips but quickly disappears noticing the two other boys who had me trapped in the hall yesterday along with another I'd yet to meet waiting in the car as we get outside the hospital. Louis back inside signing afew things.

" No no no. Please just take me home. I don't want to go with them." I beg pulling back but Eleanor doesn't budge and continues to pull me along side with her. How is she so strong for a girl.

The door opens a blonde girl in the passenger seat while Zayns in the drivers and the rest scattered around the small van. All looking at me expectant.

" Please." I now whisper refusing as Eleanor continues to pull me but I don't budge when we get to the door, till my wrist is taken pulling me in and onto the seat beside Niall and A new boy. Both of course wearing smirks as I begin to shake holding my waist in my arms trying not to touch them.

Louis then hops in the car and it begins to move.

" Why the hell am I here. What do you want from me." I sigh frustrated and most of all scared that I don't get to go home, my eyes then suddenly look down. I have no one at home, my only family is now dead, not that my mum was acting like family but she was still blood. My dad had walked out when I was around four and I've yet to see or even speak of him.

He's the one who walked out and he's the reason mums such a disappointment.

" Because you were requested, and you will soon learn what he wants from you besides Baylee where else do you have to go?" I can hear slight seduction in The boys voice beside me as he speaks close to my ear. " I'm Liam by the way."

My eyes again look down to my lap, the clothes weren't mine and were a bit old. The jumper had a weird smell and the jeans had multiple rips and tears. Most of my clothes were like this since not making much of a difference.

...

Please follow me on Instagram @danielle1069

1dfanfics1069