Today's Task 9: Milkshake City

Lily's POV

"So we just have to go to Milkshake City today? That's pretty simple!" I exclaimed, glancing at my watch. It was midday, meaning I would have the rest of the day free from this act.

"Yeh yeh. Let's just go." Harry sighed impatiently tapping his foot on the ground. Clearly that night didn't mean anything to him. Just when you think Harry has changed, he goes straight back to his old self. Ugh.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my messenger bag from it spot on the counter and followed Harry to the car outside.

We drove silently to the small milkshake shop.  

"I'll have my usual, and what my lady wants, I don't know." He smirked and let me have some room to order. 

"I'll have the 1D milkshake." I laughed. The man nodded and proceeded to start our order. We sat on the zebra chairs as we waited.

"A 1D Milkshake?" The man behind the counter slid my milkshake to me. I took a seat on the zebra chairs and waited for Harry to recieve his order.

Harry waited at the counter for his milkshake and got it soon enough.

I opened the passenger side's door and slid in.

We drove in silence, sipping on our straws.

When we arrived back at the flat Harry already had his milkshake finished. Mine however was only half finished. 

"Wow Lily, you eat really slow." Harry smirked. I wasn't offended this time.

Just confused.

First he makes me cry, then he almost kisses me, then he's a jerk again, then he's so sweet, then he's a jerk again.

I didn't get it. 

My only response was that I chucked my milkshake at him awkwardly and ran inside. 

Whether he cought it or got covered in milkshake, I didn't know. 

I ran to the bedroom and took my phone out to check twitter. My phone started vibrating, the screen reading unknown caller.

I answered hesitantly.

"Hello?"

"Lily Pad! It's so nice to hear that amazing voice of yours!" An all too familiar voice chirped.

"Charlie! It is so nice to hear your voice too! It's been forever!" My high-school and college best-friend (also my ex-boyfriend but we didn't let that ruin our friendship) squealed back.

"Look, I was passing your house on my way to the airport for my big break so I decided to drop by! You weren't there! What's up?" He explained, a serious tone in his voice.

"Your dad said something about London?? He gave me your number by the way. I'm glad to hear you finally got your job to support the family! But I've got some news!" He hyped.

"Really what is it?" I asked, excitedly.

"My new job is in London!!!! We should definitely meet up for lunch sometime! I wanna see your beautiful face." He enthused. Although we weren't together anymore, he loved to compliment me. He made me feel good inside. His calm voice always making me forget my fears.

"I would love to see you! When you get here definitely call me and we can meet up!"

"Well I'm actually here now! Wanna grab some coffee or something?"

"Sure! But I'm not getting my usual large latte when we would order, I'm getting a small because I just had a milkshake!"

"Really? Let's meet at Starbucks. My treat."