Today's Task 8: Adventurous Adventures

Harry's POV

 A few notes of song wandered into my ear, making my eyes pull open from my slumber.

Lily was playing again. Playing her beautiful piano tunes again. It had been weeks since she had played. I was so happy to hear it again.

BUT don't think that I liked her then. Her piano abilities changed nothing about the way I felt about her. She was stubborn, rude, obnoxious, and stupid for signing that contract.

I listened happily and got up from my spot on the bed. I then sneaked over to the bathroom to shower, still listening.

Lily's POV

I kept having the dream. Every night.

It haunted me more than Layla did.

If I was having the dream constantly didn't it mean something?

I did get his mask off that one night.

Do you want to know who it was?

I don't know. His head disappeared right when I pulled it off. His body faced me and I could feel him telling me,

"I will show myself when you are ready. Patience is key."

That would be hard. I'm freaking impatient.

It would be hard, and knowing that it might not even be relevant to my life, makes it even harder. I sighed and continued scrolling through the octaves. It soothed my fingers, maybe my even my heart, but it sure didn't soothe my aching brain. The brain that craved an answer.

I heard the shower start, and I stopped my fingers right where they were. I heard something else along with the slight patter of the water. Harry was singing.

I felt like I had heard the song before.

Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

I remembered. Management had told me that was Harry's audition tune for the X Factor. I was surely going to make fun of him for it. After all, he had already made fun of me with my piano playing.

But it was beautiful. He could really sing.

Singing was a talent only few possess, where as piano anyone can do if they put their heart into it.

Lucky ducky.

Did I just call Harry beautiful?

No, Harry was stupid, selfish and I don't want anything to do with him. Lily, he isn't beautiful inside or out.

Well, he does have the most beautiful eyes.

WAIT, where did these sudden emotions come from?

I HATE Harry and he hates me. That's the balance.

My head hurt from the battle raging in my head and I couldn't help but rub my temples.

He isn't beautiful, inside or out.

That should do it.

I stood up from my spot at the piano bench and approached the counter where my phone laid. I picked it up and watched the screen illuminate. I did expect a text message from Jayden but the screen stayed blank.