Today's Task 7: Horror Movie

Harry's POV

 "Please relax girls! I will get a picture with all of you! But you're freaking out my lady!" I laughed, hushing the screaming girls around me. Although I wouldn't blame Lily for being a little scared in front of the girls, I could tell they weren't the reason she was acting weird. 

 First of all, the moment she woke up, she looked sick to her stomach. She didn't play this morning, she didn't even bother to shower. Yuck. She just silently got ready to go out today, although she wasn't ready to leave. 

  She didn't even bother to try and comeback my insults. My nagging wasn't any fun. 

  Something was eating her. 

 Was it the hate she was getting? Maybe. But maybe she had read something else that scared her.

 I decided not to bug her today. I knew that if I did she would surely kill me this time. 

 I looked around at the girls in the crowd. One really stood out to me. She had blond hair that was  straight and flowed down to her mid-back. Her green eyes stood out the most. They pierced my inner soul, but in a good way. 

 She smiled at me, biting her lip. I winked and grinned cheekily. 

 Lily was waving to the girls awkwardly when this girl approached her and whispered something in her ear. 

 Lily's face went pale. 

 Her eyes widened.

 Lily's POV

 This girls words filled my ears. As soon as I heard them I knew exactly who she was. 

 "I know your about your little charade Chambers, watch out." 

The Hily is fake girl. 

 The words swirled around my mind endlessly, as if my mind was screaming "does not compute." 

 And I knew exactly why Harry seemed so into her. She looked like a model with her perfect teeth and face and hair. The girl smirked and pranced over to Harry. 

 "Can I get a kiss on the cheek for the photo? I bet my sister that I would come home and show her a picture of a kiss." She asked flirtatiously. 

 Harry seemed hooked already. He didn't care that she was going to ruin my chances of money for my family. 

 It wasn't that I loved Harry. I just didn't have anywhere else to turn to for money. This deal, was my miracle, and I didn't want it taken away. 

 "Oh yeh! If it was for a bet." Harry replied. 

 "I'm Layla, by the way. Layla Griffin." She confirmed proudly. She wrapped her arms around Harry and held out her phone for a picture.  

 Harry quickly pressed his lips onto her cheek bone. She winked at the camera as Harry took several photos for her.

 I don't know why it made me so furious. All of the girls in the crowd look at her enviously. 

 "Thanks! That was a well-earned forty pounds!" She smirked obviously lying. As she started to walk away, she grabbed Harry's thigh and placed a small slip of paper into his pocket. I automatically knew it was her phone number. Layla definitely knew what she was saying when she said she would steal him away. But how could I stop this from happening?

 "It was very nice meeting you." Harry grinned, winking at her. As she walked away, Harry watched her walk down the street, biting his lip.

 I wanted to slap him, but that would make suspicions rise even more.