6

Chapter six is here meh wild beasts!!! i hope you likey.

if any of you read 54321D, this may kind of deja vuish to some degree. but its still worth reading weither you read the book or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You said you wouldn't hurt anyone," Zayn said lowly. I was still in the cage, behind the metal bars. Niall and Liam were patching up Louis' chest, which my nails had sunk themselves into.

"I didn't mean to!" I said, my normal voice completely gone with the transformation. I was suprised I was still able to talk like a person. Zayn didn't seem to care.

"Harry, you are discusting," he said, kicking the bars with his sneaker. I backed away, startled. I looked at Louis, who's face was tight with pain as Niall and Liam helped him up.

"Harry! Where are you?!"

"Louis, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sososo sorry," I said as he looked at me. His eyes were wet, tears threatening to slip away. I didn't know if it was from the physical or mental pain I've caused him.

"I found him! He's over there!"

"You said you didn't want to hurt me," he said quietly. My heart began to hurt from his words. I did say I didn't want to hurt him. I can't believe I did.

"Harry, wake up!! Come on!!"

"I'm sorry Louis!!" I screamed, scaring myself. My eyes opened and I was surrounded by the others. I wasn't in a cage anymore. I was in the middle of the woods, laying on the freezing ground.

"Shhh, shhh, calm down Harry. You're okay. You're human again. Look." Louis lifted one of my hands. Yes, hands. They were normal again.

"You're not hurt?" I asked him tiredly, my now normal voice shaking from the cold.

"No, I'm fine. We're all fine, see." Niall, Zayn, and Liam all looked at me, giving me calming smiles.

"We're sorry for last night Harry. Things must have been weird for you and we weren't making it any better," Liam said. I didn't know what to say. I would have said it was alright, but it wasn't.

"Help me up?" I asked, looking at Louis. He slid his arms under me and lifted me up. "You didn't have to do that Loui."

"But I wanted to." I smiled as he and the others walked me back to the flat.

~~~~

"Do you need anything?" Liam asked. I was drowning in layers of blankets in my bedroom. I may have hypothermia, but I didn't really know. All I did know was that I was freezing.

"Cocoa?" I asked him. He smiled and left my room, leaving me with Niall, Zayn, and Louis. Louis was laying next to me, trying to heat me up with his warm body. Niall and Zayn were together on the end of the bed, thumb wrestling to break the boredom we all felt.

"Do you feel warmer?" Louis asked into my curls. I nodded into his arm, pushing myself closer to his bare chest. He took my hand and wrapped his warm fingers around my icey cold ones. I loved being so close to Louis.

"So, when did you first figure out you were a werewolf?" Niall asked when he and Zayn finished their game. I sat up some and stretched my back. My spine popped a few times, sending relief through my body. That felt better.

"When I started changing last night," I said quietly as Louis sat up. Our hands were still together.

"Is that why you were acting so strange last night? Because it was a full moon?" Zayn  asked as Liam walked back into my room. I nodded as I took his warm mug of cocoa. I brought the warm drink to my lips and swallowed some of the hot chocolate. My insides felt warmer as I swallowed.

"Thanks Li," I said as he sat next to Louis.

"No problem. And I'm really sorry about last night."

"We all are," Zayn added.

"Really sorry. We weren't thinking about how you could be feeling about this," Niall included. I nodded with their words. My stomach rumbled loudly.

"What do you want?" Louis asked.

"Something warm," I smiled. All the lads smiled.

"We have some cookies that we just took out of the oven," Zayn said, he and Niall getting up and leaving. The three of us left were quiet.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" Liam asked me, his big brown eyes curious about my thoughts.

"You wouldn't understand it," I said quietly as Louis pulled me closer to him.

"I may not. But wouldn't you feel better if you got it off your chest?" Liam asked. It may make me feel better, but I didn't want to talk about it. At least, not now.

"I'll tell Louis before I tell you, okay?" I said, trying hard to not hurt his feelings. He understood why I decided this as Zayn and Niall came back in. Zayn had a large plate of cookies, while Niall had his hands full of them.

"Special delivery," Zayn said as he placed the plate in the middle of our little circle on my bed. Louis grabbed the first two cookies and handed me one. Chocolate chip. Good thing I wasn't a wolf right now. He may be trying to kill me then.

"To One Direction, and our special little mate Harry," Liam said, bringing his cookie to the middle. We all smiled and we brought our cookies together like we were making a toast.

"To Harry!" the four of them said. I am so glad I have them here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im back, to your dismay.

mwahahahahaha!!!!

anywho, comment, vote, fan, do whatcha do!

eat a pie, build a sandcastle, and teach a sea turtle chinese

~Embrina R. H. out. HASTA LA VISTA!!!