8

warning, updates on this story will be a little slow. im slightly blocked on this one and im trying to get everything updated as soon as posible

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry? Harry, are you okay?" I heard lightly. My eyes felt heavy and I didn't think I could open them.

"Lou-" I groaned, rolling my head away from the light and the sound.

"Yeah, it's me Hazza. How you feeling?" he asked. I could feel his cool hands through my wet hair.

"Like a girl on her period," I moaned, grinning a little. I could hear Louis snickering and I somehow pried my eyes open. I must have been in my bedroom. Louis slipped his hand under my back and helped me sit up.

"Where are the others?" I asked, rubbing my throbbing head.

"Home. They helped me carry you home and get you settled, then they left for home," he explained. I nodded, my stomach begining to ache.

"Oh god, what happened last night?" I asked, rubbing my hurting tummy.

"You ate an entire doe. The lads and I left after you went all animal instinct on us, then we came back an hour later to see you passed out by a doe skeleton, covered in blood and still in wolf form."

"That sounds bloody discusting," I said. He smiled and rubbed my shoulder.

"It was, both bloody and discusting," he said. I smiled and he layed me back down. I felt like I was going to get sick.

"Can you get me a garbage can?" I asked.

"Are you about to puke?" he asked, nervous.

"Just in case." Louis disappeared into my bathroom and came back with a trash can. He set it next to my bed and left the room. I was feeling exausted and I slowly sank into sleep.

~~~~

"I still don't know how you could manage to eat more than Niall could," Liam said, putting another dish in the sink. The others came over, and we just had sandwitches for lunch. Well, they did, I was still nausous from eating an entire freaking deer.

"Seriously, I'm Niall, I'm known for eating entire animals at once."

"True, very true." I smiled at Liam and Niall, laying down on the couch. Louis was petting my curly hair while Zayn was messing with my shoelaces.

"Just curious, how are we going to explain this to Si and management? I can't just not go out in public every full moon. Some crazy person will eventually find out about my... condition," I asked, lifting my head up so I could see Louis better. He looked down at me and covered my face with my hair.

"We'll figure something out Hazza. Don't worry about it." I was worried about it though. I was still human enough to no to not hurt my friends last night, but what if they got too close when I was eating? What would I do then?

My thoughts were interupted by the sound of Zayn's phone ringing. He let go of my laces and checked the caller.

"Speaking of Si," he said causiously, looking at me and Lou. Liam and Niall sat on the other side of Zayn as he pressed answer.

"Hello Simon, how are you doing today?... Us, we're fantastic, thanks... A performance... In, four weeks? Simon, I don't-... Yes sir, we'll be getting ready for it." He hung up and groaned.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting up some. Zayn looked rediculously pissed off.

"We have a performance in four weeks."

"And? What's wrong with that?" Liam asked. Zayn turned to Liam.

"On a full moon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah, its short, but i may post another chapter next week to make up for it if i can get enough updated over the next week or two.

btw, our football team is still undeffeated. we squished ANOTHER undeffeated team 25- 7. GO RAIDERS!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE DOME BABY!!!

stomp your feet, spin a riffle, and, whatever you do, NEVER knock your instructer's hat off accidnetally!!!!

~Embrina R. H. out. je t'aime (I love you in french)