1

"There he is!"

"Get him!"

"He can't get away!" My feet slammed harder onto the ground as I bolted away from the lads. They were after me, wanting me dead. Cold and dead.

"Don't stop Styles," I panted to myself, leaping over a fallen log. I've never felt so fast before. I was even outrunning Liam right now. But I couldn't run forever. My legs were weakening and I could feel my lungs struggling for air. I stopped for a spit second and leaped five feet in the air, grabbing onto a tree limb. I pulled my body up and flung my leg over, laying exaustedly on the branch. The lads loudly stomped up and I could hear their pants undernieth me. I was careful not to move, scared they could find me.

"Where did it go?" Niall asked, taking the torch from Liam's iron grip. I peeked over and saw the tops of their heads. Niall was the easiest to spot, seeing as he was the only light- headed one of the five of us. Zayn looked around the woods, not takinging a glance up at me.

"I think he went that way," Zayn said, pointing east. I closed my eyes and took in a deep, quiet breath. The lads shuffled below me, looking around for me. I opened my eyes and they landed on Louis. He knew my secret. He was the only one I told. But he betrayed me. He told the others, and now I'm a wanted killer. The only flaw: I never killed anyone. I would never hurt anyone. But my trust with them was gone. They wanted me destroyed before I got a chance.

A light shined throught the tree branches and I looked up at the moon. Oh god no, it was full. How could it be full? It was full yesterday! I looked down at my hands, which were begining to change shape already. My fingers were shortening and becoming more paw- like and hairy. My hearing sharpened as they became more pointed and visible. The few colors around me faded to black and white and I could smell literally everything. I pulled myself onto my hands and knees as my spine changed and two legs wouldn't do the trick anymore. My hand- paws had no grip anymore and I couldn't grip the branch. I slid off and landed behind Louis. The four of them turned to me, all ready to end me. Louis looked me dead in the eye, the pistol in his hand ready to fire. I knew what was inside of it;

A silver bullet.

"Murderer," Louis said quietly. Then he fired at my heart.

~~~~

"Nooooooo!" I screamed, jumping up in my bed. I struggled to breath and my body was trembling from complete fear. Louis killed me again! Boobear killed me again!

"Harry, Harry, calm down!" Louis said, walking into my room. I wiggled away from him, scared he would end me again.

"Get away! Where's your pistol?" I screamed panicly. Louis stared at me through the darkness, unsure of what to do.

"Harry, just breath. I don't have a gun, see?" He raised his empty palms. I stared him down hard, wondering what he would kill me with if he didn't have his silver bullets.

"Where's your pistol?" I asked again, a lot more quietly now. Louis lowered his hands.

"I don't have one Harry. I don't carry guns, remember? Niall, Liam, Zayn, none of us do, okay?" Louis turned to see a sleepy Liam in the doorway.

"What happened?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing, just a nightmare," Louis said.

"Again? Harry, you've been having nightmares for weeks, what's up with that?" Liam asked, a little more awake. I looked between him and Louis. I wish I knew.

"I... I don't know," I whispered, retreating into my covers. Liam and Louis had a whisper conversation, then the bed dipped as Louis sat down. Don't ask me how I knew it was Louis doing the sitting.

"Shhhh, it's okay Hazza. It was just a bed dream," Louis whispered, rubbing my shoulder lightly. I was wimpering into my pillow, scared to fall asleep again. What was with all these nightmares lately? I'm so afraid to sleep these days because I knew I would wake up having a panic attack. The covers pulled back and Louis crawled in under with me. He smiled as he pulled the sheet over our heads, blocking us from the outside world.

"I'm sorry LouLou," I whispered, tears threatening to escape my eyes. Louis took my soft hand in his strong, firm ones.

"Don't be sorry Haz. It's not your fault. Do you want me to stay in here with you?" he asked. I was hesitate, knowing I would have a nightmare about him as I slept. But I agreed, wiggling closer to my best mate. He wrapped his protective arms around me carefully as I burried my face into his chest.

"Will you sing for me Boobear?" I asked, hating how pathetic I sounded right now.

"Of coarse Haz." Louis sat there for a while, then thought of a song.

Got shackles on my wings are tied

Beggin' makin' compromise

Fasten up that time to hide

Sometimes I want to disappear

When I feel can I bend under warm distress

Pass it up on a better day

Well you got whacha want you whatcha never knew

Perfect gift from me to you

My heavy eyes began to close and I slept to the beautiful sound of Louis' heart beating in my ears.

~~~~

"So, you had another nightmare?" Niall asked, placeing a plate of eggs in front of me. Normally, I didn't trust the mates cooking breakfast, but I was too exausted to protest.

"Yeah, did you not hear me screaming in the middle of the night?" I asked quietly, picking up my fork and shifting my eggs around the plate.

"No, I had a little too much to drink last night, I was out like a light," he explained. I gave a hint of a smile, but nothing more. I was too exausted to really care right now.

"Morning Hazza," Louis said, ruffling my greasy curls. I fixed them weakly and continued to not eat my food.

"Morning," I said quietly. He stopped walking and looked at me, concerned obviously.

"Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" he asked. I shook my head and forced some food into my mouth. I wanted to spit it out imidiantly, but I made myself swallow. Louis stepped up and felt my forehead. "You do feel a little warm." I was. I dropped my fork and felt my face lightly. I did seem a little warmer then normal. But I felt fine health wise.

"No, I feel okay LouLou," I reasured him.

"Sure?"

"Positive." He gave me a smile and walked into the kitchen with Niall as Liam and Zayn walked in.

"Morning laddies," Liam said happily.

"Vas happenin?" Zayn yelled, his strong voice bouncing off the house walls.

"Nothin major, just cooking breakfast," Niall said, smiling wide. Zayn smiled and ruffed up his fluffy blonde hair. Liam looked at me and mouthed "Are you okay?" I nodded and shoved more eggs in my mouth, resisting the urge to throw up. I wasn't fooling anyone. Liam slid into the bar stool next to me and rubbed my back carefully, wanting to comfort me.

"You feel kind of hot, do you have a temperature?" he asked. I rolled my eyes, not really meaning to. I've never rolled my eyes to Daddy Direction before. Why did I that?"

"I'm fine," I mumbled, looking down at my plate. I could feel his puppy dog eyes on my, staring me down carefully.

"No, you're not. Is it the nightmares?" he asked.

"Yeah, what are those about anyway?" Zayn asked, swallowing some orange juice. All the lads were staring at me.

"You'll hate me."

"No we won't Hazza. What's the matter?" I was quiet, then I realized I would have to tell them anyway.

"I turned into a monster. And... you all wanted me dead."