13

I was so in love with Louis. He was all I could think about, he was my everything now. I always wanted to be next to him, protecting him from the terible, painful world around him. He was my mate, but he would never he would never be mine..

"Hey Hazza, is it okay if Eleanor came over?" Louis asked, bringing me over a hamburger Zayn cooked for us. I've been having intense cravings for meat lately, especially raw meat. The lads give me something with meat in it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It helps, but the craving never receeds.

"Um, when?" I asked, hoping he couldn't detect my growl.

"Tonight for dinner, is that okay with you?" he asked, sitting next to me on the sofa. No, it's not okay with me, you're mine, not hers.

"I don't know, I guess," I whispered, lightly picking the seeds off my burger bun. Louis and I were quiet for a little bit.

"I know your instincts say we should be together, but... I don't like you like that Hazza. I'm really sorry to do this to you but... I just don't. I hope you understand." I didn't say anything. I wasn't mad at him, just really really upset.

"Not hungry," I lied, standing up and leaving for my room. I think Louis called my name, but I wasn't listening for it. I slammed the door to my room and collapsed backwards straight onto the floor. I didn't care if it hurt, my emotional pain was far more intense than this. I covered my face with my hands and cried quietly. My one and only doesn't want me. He's all I ever think about. He's the one I want to protect and take care of til the end of time. But Eleanor was his mate. Maybe if she wasn't in the picture..

No Harry, that's a terible idea. That would be taking it way too far. I couldn't imagine hurting Louis like that.

But, if she was out of the picture, I wouldn't have to worry about having competition over Louis.

But Louis would also hate you.

That was the deciding factor.

I wouldn't kill Eleanor.

No matter how badly I wanted to..

~~~~

"This is a delicious meal Louis, did you make this?" Eleanor asked. I wasn't there with them. I was in my room, sitting on the floor against the wall. I could hear everything they were doing, what they were saying, all of it.

"Yeah, Harry showed me how to, he makes it so much better though."

"Speaking of who, where is Harry?" My heart stopped for a moment. What are you going to say Louis?

"I think he's out, he's had a slight intrest in hunting lately." Oh, you son of a bitch.

"Really? Harry, hunting?" Eleanor giggled. Haha, so amusing. My fists were clenching and my heart was picking up speed.

"He's pretty good though." I stood up loudly and kicked my bed. Why am I feeling like this? Is it because Louis is cheating on me with Eleanor? Even though he and Eleanor have been together for years, she took him away from me. She took my one and only.

"What was that?" I heard from downstairs. There were footsteps coming up the stairs and I turned to the door as it carefully opened.

"Harry? I thought you were out hunting."

"Sorry to disapoint you," I mumbled, dropping myself onto my bed. Louis slipped in and sat next to me on the bed.

"What's wrong Hazza?" he asked, rubbing my back with his gentle hands. I wiped the forming tears out of my eyes.

"I want you so bad Louis," I whimpered. "I want you more than anything, but you don't want me. Why don't you want me?" I looked up at him, not bothering to wipe the tears from my eyes at this point. They were flooding from my eyes, I couldn't stop them.

Louis carefully wiped under my eyes and leaned me into his chest. I could smell his beautiful scent and it only made me want to cry more.

"Harry, despite what the Directioners claim, I'm not gay. I love you like a brother, you're my absolute best friend and I love you more than anything. I just don't love you in the fashion, okay? I know it upsets you, and it kills me when you're upset like this, but I can't help it." I cried even harder and Louis wrapped me in one of his signature hugs.

"I'm sorry Harry," he whispered. There were more footsteps and I looked at the door as it opened. Eleanor stood there, looking confused, then concerned.

"I was just making sure you were... Harry, what's wrong?" she asked getting closer to me. I growled lightly, causing her to back up, fairly confused.

"Did he just growl?" she asked Louis.

"Yes I growled," I said, anger deepening my voice. Louis slowly released me, careful not to spook me too much.

"Eleanor, just back out of the room really slowly, okay?"

"What's going on?" She was frightened. Good.

"Sweetie, just do as I say. Don't speak, and don't make any sudden movements, okay?" She looked at me, then at Louis. My body tensed and I could feel my heart race.

"Louis, why are his eyes orange?" she whispered.

"Elle," Louis whispered. She took a slow step back out of the room, my eyes focused on her closely. She shouldn't get so close to my Boobear.

Eventually, she left the room, leaving Louis and I alone. Harry jumped up and closed the door fast.

"Harry, what was that?" he asked. My body suddenly relaxed and I felt really tired.

"I... I don't know," I mumbled, looking down.

"You scared Eleanor, she's going to have a million questions," Louis said. I didn't look at him. I knew he was mad at me.

"I'm sorry.." Louis was silent, until I heard the door open.

"Get a grip Harry," was all I heard as the door slammed and he marched downstairs.