16

I'm going to attempt to finish this story by the end of the month, because I know how I want it to end.

I'm sad that this story's coming to the end though, I really am. I loved writing it.

But I'm going to decide if I should do a squeal

I'm not counting on it, but I'm not banishing the idea of it.

Be sure to tell me what you guys want.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark when I opened my eyes again. All I could see was black, and the outline of the trees around me. There was a hard pounding on the side of my head and I rubbed my temple gently.

"Louis," I mumbled. I forced my body into a sitting position and I looked around. How long was I out? Not very long, aparently. It was getting darker  when I left the motel, and it was pitch black now. I mumbled Louis' name again, and got to my knees. I began to feel unbalanced again and fell to my hands again.

I grabbed my hurting head with my hand when there was a flash of light above me. I forced my head to look up and I saw a human figure on the hill. I could hear voices, then two more flashes of light appeared. Then two more figures. Liam? Zayn? Niall? Louis?

"Help," I moaned. Their lights moved around, and it hurt my eyes extremely bad when the flashes landed on me. They called for me, but I couldn't understand their words. I laid down on the ground, feeling too dizzy and unbalanced to keep my body up. The lights got brighter and brighter, and the voices grew stronger and stronger.

But I blacked out before I could see their faces.

~~~~

"Hey Liam, how's Louis doing?" Zayn asked over the phone. Liam looked over at the sleeping Doncaster lad, all curled up in a blacket and Harry's jacket. He looked so exausted, it was sad.

"He's asleep now, any luck in finding Harry?" Liam asked quietly.

"No, nothing. We've driven everywhere, no luck."

"Well, maybe we need to go check the woods. He's fully capable of living in the woods as well."

"Liam, we have twice as much woodland than we do city, how are we suppost to find a black wolf in the black woods?"

"Well, we have to find him soon, Louis is losing faith that he'll ever see Harry again, we need to do anything we can to find him. Or at least get in contact with him." I heard Zayn sigh into the phone. He talked to someone off the phone. Niall, I knew his voice.

"In the morning. Niall and I will look in the morning, just take care of Louis, okay?"

"Okay, just do what it takes to bring him back home."

~~~~

"Louis.. Louis.." I groaned. I didn't feel strong enough to open my eyes. But I knew I wasn't outside anymore. The ground was smooth and cold, and it felt dusty as well. Wierd, our floors don't feel like this. I forced one eye open, and the blurry world slowly began to sharpen and become clearer. The room was so dim, but there was a weak lamp across the room. I opened my other eye and pushed my body up to see better. The room was about the size of a classroom. There were no windows, one door, and very little furniture. Just a table with a lamp and a few folding chairs sitting around it. Where was I? And who found me?

"Niall.. Li.. Zayn," I mumbled, looking for any signs of the others. I finally focused enough to see the bars in front of me. I crawled over to them and inspected the metal bars. Oh no. Am I in a dream? Please tell me this is just another bad dream. Don't let this be reality. "Louis," I called out a little louder. I grabbed the bars tightly and shook them as hard as I could. The metal began to burn and I looked down at my hands. They were blistered deeply, and the slightest movement made them burn excruciatingly. They must have been made of silver. I was vulnerable to silver.

"Morning Mr. Styles," I heard as the door opened. Light bursted into the room, and I ducked my eyes before it burned my retinas. Several pairs of feet entered the room, then the light was suddenly locked away.

"Who are you," I moaned, looking up at my capturers. They were all white men, with some shade of brown hair. They all apeared to be about six foot, maybe more. And all three of them had similar facial structures. I'd be willing to bet they were all somehow related.

"The name's Dexter, and these are my brothers: Felix and Kingsley." The tallest one introduced. He pointed at the shortest one as he said Kingsley, so Felix must have been the medium- heighted one.

"Why am I here?" I asked. Dexter and Kingsley laughed, Felix turning to the table across the room.

"Because, my dear little friend," Kingsley said, kneeling in front of my cage. He looked straight into my eyes, and all I could see was power. Power, and a hunger for blood.

"You're hunters," I whispered under my breath. He smiled, then spit in my direction. His saliva landed on my neck, and I wiped it off with the collar of my shirt.

"So, youre just going to kill me? Shoot me with a silver bullet, skin me, what are you going to do?" I asked, curious about my upcoming untimely demise. I didn't see a way out of this.

"Well, you see Hazza." My body shivered as Felix called me Hazza. I only liked it when the lads called me that. "We are going to expose you for the monsterous being that you are on the inside. Then, we shall do the world a favor and cleanse it of your presence. How does that sound to you?" he asked, a terifying grin on his face. I slowly backed away from him, careful to keep the preasure off of my blistered hands. I didn't notice that Dexter had pulled out a video camera, and Kingsley retreated to a box I never noticed on the table.

"And, as you can see here, we have the lovely Harry Styles of One Direction. Say hi Harry, you're going live right now." Live. I looked directly into the camera, just as they wanted.

And I began to cry out and beg for my life.