Smile

(A/N: there will be smut in here, it will be marked if you want to skip it. Or skip straight to it, whatever you like.)

Y/N's p.o.v:

      You sighed, brushing a bit of (y/hc) hair out of your face. Today had been...well rather boring to say the least. And to be honest you just weren't feeling all that up to doing anything. You sighed again, your (y/ec) eyes darting lazily around the room before resuming their apathetic stare out the window. You turned your head at the sound of the front door shutting downstairs. Angelo was home, so at least your day wasn't going to be totally boring.

       You got up from your spot on the bed and began walking downstairs. For some reason a bit of a nervous feeling crept up in your throat. You paused on the stairs and took a deep breath, calming your nerves. With a bit of a shy smile, you made your way down the stairs again.

"Oh hey baby, I didn't know you were home." Angelo came up and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"Sorry, I was upstairs folding laundry." I sighed and nuzzled my head against his chest.

"Aww okay. Want me to help?" Angelo rubbed my lower back a bit.

"Yeah sure. I've got one more load to fold and that's it."

Angelo nodded and began to walk upstairs, squeezing my hand as I followed him. Sometimes he was just so cute.

I brushed the door as Angelo walked in and started folding a shirt. "Remember when I got you this one?"

I eyed the chibi bird sweater with a bit of a smirk. "Oh yeah, it was on our first date."

"Yeah, you saw it in the mall and nearly ripped my arm off to get me to buy it. Really adorable though."

I let out a soft giggle. "And then I got frosting on it from the cupcake you bought me."

Angelo folded some more pants while he spoke. "Though I'm pretty sure you were more sad about the cupcake than the sweater."

I finushed my pile of underwear and leaned over to kiss his cheek, putting my clothes in the drawers.

Angelo sighed softly and pulled me close, rubbing along my sides. "I love you so much Y/N."

I mewed and relaxed into his grip, giggling when his lips touched my temple. "I love you more Ange."

Angelo smirked and kissed my cheek. "And I love you more."

I sighed softly. "And I love you more."

Angelo kissed my neck, massaging my hips softly. "And I love you even more."

I moaned and let his fingers do their work, slowly becoming undone. "Mhmm..Angelo..."

"Yeah, what's up sweetie?" Angelo laughed slightly, planting gentle kisses on my neck.

I giggled and pulled us both onto the bed, curling into his grip. "I missed you."

Angelo purred and rubbed my neck, starting to ease the knots built up there. "I missed you too cupcake. I missed holding you, doing stupid stuff with you..." Angelo nipped my ear. "I missed having you ride me, your breasts bouncing in my face..."

I shivered softly, feeling pleasured tingles go up my spine. "Mhmmm babe...don't be such a tease..."

Angelo purred and nipped my pulse, rubbing under my breasts. "Can't help it, you're just so sweet and sexy..."

I giggled and cuddled into his chest, my (y/hc) hair falling in my face. "Awww thank you baby."

SMUT IS STARTING