Halloween Anxiety pt1(Devin x Ricky)

Ricky's p.o.v:

Okay so Halloween is my absolute favorite fucking holiday ever. The only one who loves it more is my little bat Devin. I mean, come on. Have you ever seen Devin? He fucking screams Halloween. And that's what I love so much about him. That and he's adorable as hell. But we'll get into that later.

"Ricky! Where the fuck are you?"
I have to laugh when he swears.
"I'm in here babe!"
I watched Devin practically skip into the room. "Oh there you are! I was looking for you because I needed help hanging the webs near the ceiling."
I laughed. "Are you scared?"
Devin whimpered. "I dun wanna fall."
I kissed his cheek. "Aww its okay babe, I'll be down in a minute and hang them."
Devin jumped a bit and hugged me tight. "Thank yew baby!"
I groaned when I felt his boner brush my leg. "You're welcome honey."
Devin smiled and skipped away, his sleeves bouncing a bit.

I got down from the ladder and leaned against the door, rubbing myself a bit to take the edge off. He was making this wayyyy too hard to concentrate on decorating the house. I'd rather pin him to the bed and decorate his sexy body with my steaming hot cum. Okay Ricky, you need to focus and go downstairs to Devin. I hopped down the stairs and called out the teasing little bat.

"Devin!"
Devin turned the corner of the living room. "In here baby!"
'Oh I'd love to, so hard.' Focus! I walked into the living room and saw the half hung webs. "At least you tried this time."
Devin stuck his tongue out and punched my arm. "At least I untangled them before I bothered trying, but then I slipped a bit and got really scared."
I ruffled Devin's hair, smiling when he let out an annoyed huff. "I know honey, I'm glad you tried though, cause you hang them pretty well."
Devin blew a raspberry and skipped into the kitchen.

This is the point in the day where I stop, stare at Devin, and be thankful that were together. I grabbed the stool from the corner and placed it under where Devin stopped, cursing as a bit of web got in my hair. I strung them near the ceiling, draping a few over the table and lamp shade. OK I'll admit, this is less annoying to have them ready to hang instead of swearing on a ladder while I took ten minutes to undo a huge ball of cotton web. I finished and hopped off the ladder and saw Devin munch on a pumpkin sugar cookie I made earlier, smirking while he licked his fingers clean of orange frosting.

This was also the same breath where I cursed at myself for Devin being so sensual and distracting without trying. Well, without trying all the time at least...

-tbc-