Tail pt. 2

(Warning! Smut!)

Chris's p.o.v:

I stood in front of the wall, watching my little neko quiver on his knees, mouth stretched beautifully around the gag. It was a truly captivating sight, seeing his now hard cock stretching the black lace panties I have him wearing. The skirt might be a bit much, but it fits his personality so well, I couldn't help myself. The drops of blood dripping down his chest only made him seem more delicious. I just wanted to eat him up.

And that's exactly what I planned on doing.

I retrieved a whip from a box near us, smirking at the shivers from my sweet bound neko. I set it aside for the moment, intent on teasing him first. Just like he has done to me all day. He's such a sweet little thing, so precious and so fragile. I roughly gripped his jaw, pulling his head up to see the fear and lust laced in his eyes.

Oh I couldn't wait to break him.

      I pulled away and knelt out of his reach, snapping a cock ring over his engorged length before I did. Might as well, I wanted to see him squirm. I skid my hands down my exposed chest,soft moans floating from my lips. I heard him whimper a little, squirming to try and get friction to his cock, leaking precum on the floor. But I wasn't going to allow that just yet.

      I slipped a finger underneath my belt, sliding it out of the loops so I could slither out of my skinny jeans. My kitten's eyes widened seeing my erect cock spring free(yes I'm not wearing underwear deal with it.) I groaned feeling the slight chill in the air hit my bare body. My hands trailed lower, wrapping around my thick length, stroking softly. Devin whined more, trying to reach me, to touch me.

But I wanted him to suffer first.

      I started to pump myself slowly, groaning at my frigid hands over my cock. As much as I wanted my kitten to get on his knees in front of me and suck my dick, I wanted to tease him more first. I pumped myself faster, desire fueled by the moans and whimpers from my little crumbling neko. My head tipped back in my bliss, bucking my hips forward while I felt myself about to release. I moaned, spilling my seed over the floor between us.

My little neko was begging for it.

-tbc- ^^