Lazy(Chris Motionless)

Y/N''s p.o.v:

       I'm really starting to miss having Chris in the house. I miss waking up to his groggy voice and messed up hair. He goes on tour a lot, and it usually doesn't bother me. But this time it was starting to get to me more. I sighed, he wouldn't be home till next week. This would probably end up being a really boring week of Netflix binging, cuddling on the couch and sleeping alone.

Knock knock knock!

If I didn't have my legs under the table I would've hit the ceiling, because that just scared the shit out of me.

I got up from the couch and cautiously went to open the door...and this is where my jaw dropped.

Know how I just said he wouldn't be here till next week?

Well I must've missed something, cause HE'S STANDING IN THE FUCKING DOOR!

I jumped up and hugged the shit out of Chris, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Chris what the fuck? I thought you weren't supposed to be home till next week!"

Chris shook his head on top of mine, running a hand down my back. "I wanted to surprise you babe."

I stood there in his arms, trembling lightly while I sniffled.

Chris cooed into my hair. "Babe, what's wrong?"

I looked up, tears starting to form in my eyes. "I missed you a lot this time, way more than usual and I don't know why."

Chris shushed me gently, rocking side to side while his hands roamed up and down my back. "Hey hey, its okay sweetie, no need to fret anymore, I'm right here, shhh, its okay, I'm here now, don't cry my little angel..."

My lip quivered while Chris hooked his finger under my chin, tilting my head up so my y/e/c eyes met his soft brown orbs. "C-can we cuddle for a while?"

Chris nodded, helping me lay in his arms on the couch. "Wanna watch TV?"

I shook my head. "I just wanna lay here with you."

Chris smiled, wrapping his arms around my thin frame. "As you wish malady."

      I swear I could spend hours lounging in Chris's arms. They were just so warm, and so inviting. The smell of his cologne brought me comfort, his heartbeat letting me know how much he loves me. How much he'll always love me. I chuckled quietly which made Chris look down at me.

"Whacha laughing about Missy?"

I giggled while Chris pet my hair. "Just happy to have you back home."

Chris chuckled, sending pleasure through me. "For now at least."

I moaned a little. "Yea, for now..."

Chris tilted my chin up, affection in his gaze. "Would you like to do some catching up Ms y/n?"

I shivered while Chris's larger hands wrapped around my waist. "I'd love to baby."

   Chris smiled into my skin, kissing my neck while he felt my breasts through my shirt. I gasped while he rolled one of my nipples between his fingers, reaching down my shorts to rub me through my thin panties. Knowing these two places were so sensitive on me, I couldn't help the needy moan that came from my lips. Chris hummed in my ear, pressing his hardening cock against my rear. I moaned and wiggled my hips against him, smirking while I felt him grind against my ass, moaning in my ear while he pressed two fingers inside me.

     My moans grew more heated while Chris pumped his fingers faster, turning me in his lap so he could see the pleasure he was giving me. His warm breath tickled my skin while he nibbled my ear, pulling his fingers out while he tasted me. I whined while Chris dragged his fingers down my hips, sliding my panties and shorts off too. I could tell he was just as needy, moaning as I felt him slide his jeans off, laying me beside him while he knelt between my legs. Chris fished a condom from his back pocket, rolling it on and slicking himself with lube from the dresser before slamming into me with no warning.

If I had moaned any louder I would be explaining this to the neighbors.

      Chris stopped, placing his arms on either side of my ribs before he moved, thrusting in and out at an agonizing pace. I whimpered, arching a bit and hoping he'd find my sweet spot again, So I could feel the utter bliss only Chris gives me. I threw my head back and moaned suddenly, while Chris smirked. Chris pulled his he back and slammed into my sweet spot with no mercy, moans from his lips dripping with pure sex. I ground my hips against his cock, moaning and groaning while I felt myself get closer to my release. It had been so long since we had made love, so I knew I would be this sensitive. I stilled, moaning laced with profanities while I came, my heart stopping for a moment. Chris stilled, grunting while my muscles clenched around his cock.

I pulled off of Chris and crawled in front of him, moaning while I tasted my cum on his shaft. Chris buried his fingers in my hair, moaning and whimpering while he throbbed in my mouth. I knew he was close, I knew he missed this as much as I did. I swallowed hard while I felt his tangy sweet essence squirt down my throat.

"Ohhh y/n...you don't know how much I've missed you..."

I giggled while Chris got comfortable next to me, curling against me.

"Goodnight y/n."
"Goodnight Chris."