Light In Your Eyes (Ricky x Reader)

Y/N's p.o.v:

He was such a fucking douche bag.

They all were.

You had been trying so hard, so hard to deal with your demons and refrain from cutting yourself. They were just douchebag fans, they didn't know you at all.

There was no reason for them to hate you as much as they did.

Ricky understood. He always understood.

        And even while tears were pouring from your reddened (y/ec) eyes you couldn't help but feel even worse, depression and anxiety piling up while you continued to shake with sobs. You ran a hand through your (hl/hc) hair and heaved a sigh, hoping Ricky would come home right about now so the pain would ease up a bit. Maybe he would bring back ice cream, seeing as he always seemed to know when you were sad, even if you hadn't said anything to him. You curled up a little bit more, the tears streaming down your face starting to dry. A smile crept up hearing the front door open, seeing Ricky put his stuff down before he turned and saw me.

"Hey baby." Ricky knelt in my face and grabbed my chin, giving me a slow but passionate kiss.

You kissed back softly, wiping your eyes after you pulled away, my voice a bit cracked. "H-Hey b-babe, how was work?"

Ricky frowned minutely, resuming the smile on his face while he kissed your forehead. "It was alright."

You curled up a bit on the couch, adjusting the pillow under your head. "That's nice."

Ricky picked me up and carried you upstairs to the bedroom, kissing your neck softly while you nuzzled into his side. "What's wrong baby girl?"

You kept your face hidden in his neck. "N-nothing..."

Ricky petted your hair. "That doesn't sound like nothing dearie..." Ricky tilted your head up, wiping the tears away with his thumb. "What's up?"

You laid your head on his chest. "M-Max a-and y-your f-fans a-are s-starting t-to h-hate m-me."

Ricky tightened his grip on your waist. "Oh no, poor baby..."

You let the tears continue to fall, snuggling further into his side. "T-They're s-saying I-I-I s-should just g-go  a-and k-kill m-m-mys-s-self...t-t-that I-I sh-sh-should've d-done it a-a l-l-long t-time ago...th-they're s-saying t-that i-i'm not g-good enough f-for y-you..."

Ricky ran his fingertips along your wrists, noting my immediate wince. "Is that why these are there?"

You nodded hesitantly, tears starting to build up in your eyes again. "Y-yea..."

Ricky tilted your head up, kissing your lips as he spoke. "Don't listen to those ass-hats babe...I know how their comments make you feel and I know our fans can be hateful and judgmental beyond comprehension sometimes. But I also know that you are smart and beautiful and such a sweet and loving lil angel that the haters can go to hell because I will never find someone more perfect for me than you."

You squealed and glomped Ricky, kissing his lips deeply. "Thank you baby."

Ricky hummed softly, rubbing up and down your back. "You're welcome princess."

After a few minutes of silence and hugs, Ricky tilts your head up. "Do you want some ice cream?"

You mewed softly, nuzzling his hand. "Yes please."

"Alright." Ricky took your hand and walked back downstairs, quiet giggles emanating from your lips with each step.

Ricky cocked an eyebrow while he sat you down on the couch, turning on the tv before walking into the kitchen to grab the ice cream. "What's got you so giggly now?"

You shifted a little so you could sit cross legged on the couch. "I just knew you were going to come back with ice cream."

Ricky let out a laugh before you hear him shut the freezer door. "Well, a lil ghost might've texted you earlier and told me when you hadn't replied after half the day, so I took a guess and brought ice cream just in case."

You squeak and bounce a little. "Aww aren't you a lil sweetheart. I'll have to thank Devin later. What kind of ice cream?"

Ricky walked back into the living room with two bowls of (f/f)ice cream. "The best kind of course."

You peck Ricky's cheek when he sets them down, smiling ten miles wide while you pick up your spoon and started to eat my ice cream. "Thank you Ricky."

Ricky put his bowl down for a moment to kiss you softly. "Only the best for my little princess."

You coo and rest my head on his shoulder, eating your ice cream while his soft breathing relaxed you further.

Ricky leaned in and kissed your neck. "And then I'll give you the icecream you really want..."

You half mewled/moaned, tilting your head while he sucked gently. "Mmmm...wouldn't mind that at all..."

Ricky pulled his lips away, resuming his bowl of ice cream. "Then let's finish our ice cream... and I'll take you upstairs and show you how beautiful you are to me..."

You let out a mewl, shivers coursing through your body at the thought.

-tbc-

(Ah shit, stupid cliffhangers^^)