MMMT

((Hey! I know it has been a long time coming and I am sorry for the wait. I am having writers block on this story. Hoping it passes soon.))

~Tray

I rush into the Alpha's house and then to Skyler's room. When I open the door my eyes widen. I curse under my breath and quickly set up an IV.

"His wolf thinks his mate is dead so he is giving up," I tell Marya.

"W-What!?" Sethlyn cries out.

Sethlyn rushes to Skyler's side and grabs his hand. He lays his head on Skyler's chest and I watch him. Come on Skyler! Feel him! Your mate is alive and right next to you! I look at Mark and Mary's. They are both watching the boys and waiting for something to happen. I look up at the door to see Emily. She smiles at me and then the boys. She's had a vision. I use our telepathic link to ask if the boys will be ok. She nods to me and then walks downstairs.

"Oh thank god!" I say.

"What? What os it?" Marya asks.

"Emily had a vision. The boys are going to be ok," I tell her.

Mark let's out a shaky breath and Mary's starts crying happy tears. Mark hugs his mate close and smiles. I look back at the boys and watch Skyler. He coughs and Sethlyn jerks up. He watches closely and so do the rest of us.

"S-Sethlyn?" Skyler mumbles.

"I'm here! I'm ok....well for the most part anyways," he says softly.

I sigh and looka at Mark. He nods and grabs Sethlyn off Skyler. He pulls him out of the room and I follow. I explain to him that I need to look him over, just to be sure that nothing os wrong with him. Sethlyn doesnt listen. He just keeps trying to get back to Skyler.

"Let me go! Get off! Skyler!" Sethlyn cries out and fights against Mark.

"Tray needs to check you over and make sure you're alright," Marya says.

Sethlyn shakes his head and keeps tryong to get out of Mark's grip. I sigh and motion to Mark to let him go. As soon as he is free of Mark's grip he runs back to Skyler's side. I mean against the wall and let out a shaky breath. I pull my shirt up and look at the claw marks on my side. I hear a gasp abd look up to see the concern on my best friends face.

"I'm alright Mark. It's not that bad. Looks worse than it actually is," I say.

I grab the guaze out of my bag and treat my wound. I look up and see one of the warrior wolves coming up the stairs. I walk over to him and he swallows hard. This can't be good.

"What is it? Did you find Ashton?" I question him.

"No, Beta, we didn't. We were attacked before we had much of a chance to look. We lost three wolves and two more are downstairs injured. Emily is treating them the best she can," Greg says.

"Who did we lose?" I ask as I head downstairs.

"Leah, Danny, and Jesse," he says softly.

"Jesse....."

I stop in my tracks and look back at him. I swallow the cry that tries to leave my throat. Greg grabs my arm and helps me to sit on the stairs. I hear voices, but I can't bring myself to care what they are saying. my chest clenches and it feels like my heart is breaking in two. I'll kill him. I'll kill Ashton if it's the last thing I do!

((Uh oh.....Ashton pissed off Tray. Who was Jesse to Tray?))