My Mate's My Twin!? (BxB)

(Sorry for the really late update. I've had a lot going on. I updated My Lover's A Vampire (Andy Biersack & Ashley Purdy love story) and I Shouldn't Love Him (Draco & Harry) stories yesterday. I plan on updating the rest today. Maybe add a second update to all of them...?)

Dedicated to: ImASecretShhh for making me realize that I should continue this story. I almost deleted it.

-Tray

I rush into my Alpha's house and up the stairs as fast as I can. I run into Sethlyn's room and see everyone crying.

"Tray! Help him! Please!" Marya cries.

"What in sams hell happened!?" I ask.

"He had an epileptic attack," Mark says.

Alpha Mark looks at Skyler and I glance at him. He has a dark look on his face. This can't be good.

"Tell me what happened Skyler," I demand.

"He....well....he had a nightmare about,"

I put my hand up and stop him. I needn't he more. All of Sethlyn's problems stem from what that asshole did to him. He's hurting Sethlyn even though he's not here. He's scared Sethlyn for life!

"I want to know what's wrong with my boy, Tray. Why isn't he moving or waking up!?" Mark asks.

"I think the fact that he knows that Tri....HE is out there caused this," I say.

"I guessed that much. I want to know why he isn't waking up! He won't even move! He's completely limp!"

I look at Skyler and see him crying silently. I glance at my Alpha and then to Skyler. He turns and pulls him into a hug.

"I'm not sure why he's unresponsive, but I promise you that I will not let him die like this," I say.

"I don't want to lose my brother!" Skyler cries.

I look at Skyler. He's so caring towards Sethlyn. But will he be able to come to accept Sethlyn? I look at Marya and she nods. She knows.

"His heartbeat is back to normal now. He'll be very weak, but he should be just fine," I tell them.

"Right, we do not speak of this tomorrow. I want him to be able to enjoy his birthday," Alpha says.

We all nod and I see Skyler crawl into the bed and hold Sethlyn. He starts to play with Sethlyn's shoulder length black hair. I look at Marya and Alpha Mark, then I gesture towards the door. They both nod and we start to leave the room.

"Dad?" Skylers voice stops us.

"Yes Skyler?"

"When will we find our mates?"

"Well, your wolf will awaken at the same time you were born. So 11:30 pm for you and 11:32 pm for Sethlyn."

Skyler nods and starts to doze off. We walk out to the hallway and I shut the door quietly. Both of them stare at me expectantly. I really don't want to tell them, but they have the right to know. I glance at Marya and Mark notices this.

"Tray? What is it? Has Emily seen something?" Mark asks.

"Yes, she has."

"What has she seen Tray?"

"First, I need to tell you something. Skyler and Sethlyn are mates. That is the first thing she has foreseen," I say.

Alpha Mark's brow furrows and I can tell he's thinking. He's trying to see if the signs are there.

"Yes....that makes sense. That's why he's so protective of Sethlyn."

"Yes Alpha, but.." I pause and bite my lip.

"But what Tray?" Marya asks.

I really really don't want to say it. I know how they'll react....or more so how Marya will react.

"Tray, you're scaring me!" Marya says.

"I'm sorry Marya. Emily has foreseen something terrible and I don't want to say it aloud because then it'll mean it's real."

"What has she foreseen? Speak Tray!" Alpha demands.

I whine and bow my head in submission to my Alpha.

"She has foreseen Skyler rejecting Sethlyn as a mate. That is why I was here. I came to tell you. It will not kill Sethlyn, but it will weaken him," I say.

"Oh no! Mark, Skyler wouldn't actually reject Sethlym...would he!?" Marya asks, worried for her baby.

"If Emily has foresaw it, then yes, I'm afraid he will. Marya this is something we cannot interfere with. They must work it out themselves."

"But,"

"No! You will not interfere!"

Marya whines and bows her head in submission. I look at Mark and he looks at me.

"I need to stay here tonight. Just on the off chance Sethlyn has another attack."

Alpha Mark nods and points to the guest room at the end of the hall. I walk in and sigh. This won't be good. The rejection of a mate is one of the worst pains a werewolf can endure. Most end up killing themselves. I'll need to keep a close eye on Sethlyn. It'll be hard on the entire family and the pack. If the Alpha's family is in crisis, the pack will be able to sense the tension. I growl under my breath and start pacing. That traitor will try to take advantage of Sethlyn the moment Skyler rejects him. If we can't keep him away or catch him....then it'll be like Skyler is handing Sethlyn to that bastard on a silver platter.

(Uh oh! Skyler is gonna reject Sethlyn! Will Sethlyn kill himself? Or will the traitor get him again?)

******TRAITOR WILL BE REVEALED SOON*********