MMMT

-Skyler

Kartyr and I have been boyfriends for 4 months, but my heart is just not in it and I can tell his isn't either. I look at him and let out a sigh.

"Skyler, you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Kartyr. I think we should....um,"

"Break up? Yeah, me too. You live Sethlyn and that's ok. He's your mate for a reason. You can't help who you get mated to. Everyone knows that. I've found my mate in Luke. Now go to Sethlyn. Now! Before it's too late," Kartyr says.

I smile and nod. I rush home as fast as I can.....only to find it in complete shambles. What the hell happened?

"H-help! Somebody!"

"Sethlyn!?" I scream as I run up the stairs.

I open the door to see Tristan holding a scared Sethlyn. My eyes widen.

"Let him go you asshole!" I snarl.

"You're too late pup. You've finally accepted your mate and it's too late," Tristan says as he jumps out the window.

"No! Sethlyn!" I yell.

I rush outside, trying to follow Seth's scent. No.....no....I can't find it! He covered Sethlyn's scent. I fall to my knees as tears roll down my face and my wolf growls at me.

'Your fault!' My wolf cries.

"I know," I mutter.

"Skyler? What happened here son?" Dad asks.

"I accepted Sethlyn," I say.

"That's wonderful!" Mom says, happiness in her voice.

"Then I came home just as Tristan left with Sethlyn. I tried to follow but I lost Sethlyn's scent. He covered it up!" I cry.

My mom gasps and holds me tight as I cry. She rubs my back and my dad touches my shoulder.

"We will find him. I promise," dad says.

I nod at my dad and let him lead me back to the house. Was Tristan right? Did I accept Sethlyn too lat? Am I gonna lose Sethlyn? What have I done!? I'm such an idiot! I lay on Sethlyn's bed and hold his pillow to my chest as tears fall. I'm so so so sorry Seth! I'm sorry! So please! Come back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Kartyr

I text Luke and tell him that I'm done with telling Skyler to go to his mate. He replies quickly with a smiley face. A few hours later like shows up and I smile.

"Hey baby," Luke says.

"Hey," I say back.

"Did Alpha Mark's message come to your phone?"

"What message?" I ask and feel my stomach tighten.

"Tristan kidnapped Sethlyn."

My eyes widen and I grab Luke's hand, running to my car. I rush to the pack reserve and to the Alpha's house. I bang on the door an dTray answers.

"It's really not a good time right now Kartyr," he says and goes to shut the door.

"I know where Sethlyn is!" I say quickly.

The door flies open and he drags me to the front room. Luke follows close behind in a protective manner. I see Marya crying and Alpha Mark pacing. Skyler is sitting on the couch staring off into space. Tears are slowly rolling down his face. My heart breaks for him.

"Kartyr says he knows where Sethlyn is," Tray tell everyone.

"You do!? Where is he!?" Skyler asks.

"Better question.....how does he know?" Alpha Mark questions.

I sighed and told them how Tristan had come to me and how I thought I could get him to trust me enough to let me get close enough to either kill him or get him to tell me his plans.

"I was gonna tell you, Alpha, after. Then his mate, Ashton, showed up and Tristan stopped telling me things," I finish.

"Thank you for trying to help, but you could've gotten yourself killed." Alpha says.

I nod and feel Luke's arms go around my waist. I lean into him and smile. Skyler looks at me with full eyes.

"Where? Where is Sethlyn? I need to go get him," he says.

"You are staying here Skyler," Alpha says and turns to me.

"There is this cabin in the mountains. That's where Tristan took Sethlyn. He's far too sure of himself to change location," I say.

Alpha Mark nods and gathers all the warrior wolves. I whine and cling to Luke.

"P-please....let Luke stay here. Just in case Ashton comes," I beg.

"Alright," Tray says.

I smile and sigh in relief. I hope they get to Sethlyn in time. Otherwise Skyler might just give up on life.

((((((So it seems like Skyler has finally accepted his twin.....but is it too late? Will Mark, Marya and Tray get to Sethlyn in time? Will Skyler give up if Sethlyn dies?))))))