My Mate's My Twin!?

(So so so super sorry! I've had a lot going on and my inspiration for this story was zero. But I am updating anyway cause it's been months since I have. Really sorry. Thank you for bearing with me!)

********SELF HARM TRIGGER*******

~~~~~~~~

-Marya

"I wish T-Tristin would've killed me," I hear Sethlyn say.

I gasp and back away from his door. I rush down stairs and into the kitchen.

"Marya what's wrong?" Mark questions.

"Sethlyn....he just said that he wishes Tristin would've killed him," I sob into his chest.

I feel Mark wrap his arms around me and he lets out a shuddering breath. I pull back and look at Emily.

"Did you happen to see if Skyler will accept Sethlyn?" I ask her.

"No, I didn't. I'm sorry," Emily says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sethlyn

The last few days I have decided to skip school. Mom and dad keep trying to get me to open my door, but I just want to be alone, so I ignore them till they go away. I just wanna die. I hear a knock on my door and I sigh.

"Sethlyn, baby, open the door. Please," my mom says.

"Go away! I just wanna be left alone!" I scream.

I hear my mom sigh sadly and she leaves. I hate my life. Skyler....I feel tears in my eyes and I try to fight them back. What was I about to get up and do? I look around my room and see my towel and clothes. That's right.....I was gonna take a shower. I slowly get up, walking into my bathroom and numbly remove my clothes. I turn the water on, not caring about the temperature and get in. I put my head under the cool water and let it soak my hair. When I reach for the shampoo bottle I realize that I accidentally grabbed Skyler's shampoo and not my strawberry scented one. I sigh and start washing my hair with the shampoo regardless. I hear something hit the floor of my shower and I look down to see what it is. My old razor blade. So this is where Skyler hid it. I start to reach for it when there is a sudden knock on my door.

Bang! Bang!

"Sethlyn! I need my shampoo! I refuse to smell like strawberries!" I hear Skyler holler.

I hurry up to rinse off and get out. I put a towel around my waist and rush to the door. I pull the door open and let Skyler in. He hands me my strawberry scented shampoo and I slowly walk to the bathroom to put it in the shower stall and to get his. I hesitate when I see my razor. I shake my head and walk back into my room to see Skyler sitting on my bed. I hand him his shampoo and our fingers touch. I hear him gasp as electric sparks shoot through us. I look at him and he pushes me onto the bed.

"S-Skyler!?" I gasp.

Skyler growls and kisses me hard. No, not Skyler......Skyler's wolf. I kiss back regardless and whine in pleasure when he ruts against me. I rut back and Skyler lets out a low moan and I shiver. He starts rutting faster and I can tell that he's close. I feel his lips on my neck and he starts to lick at the spot where shoulder and neck meet. I moan and buck my hips against his. Skyler growls and ruts against me more urgently. That's when I realize what he's about to do. He's going to mark me his. I tilt my head to the side to give him more space and then he bites. I arch my back and open my mouth in a silent scream of pleasure and pain. My control slips and I start cumming against the towel around my waist. I hear Skyler grunt and feel his hips jerk with his release. I let out a weak moan when Skyler pulls away from my neck and my heart starts pounding as the bliss fades.

"S-Sky?"

"Shit!"

Is all I hear before my door slams shut and I'm alone. Tears well up in my eyes and I get up weakly, looking at my door. I walk to my door and lock it, then I walk into the bathroom and lock that door too. I grab my razor blade off the shower floor and put it to my already scared wrist. I knew it. I knew Skyler would never love me. I press the blade down and pull it. I see deep red coppery blood start to run down the sides of my arm. I close my and do it again and again and again. After a few minutes I open my eyes and whine. No! What have I done!? I promised my parents that I wouldn't do this anymore! I throw the blade across the bathroom and hug my knees to my chest. Sobs escape my mouth and tears spill from my eyes. I watch as the blood drips to the floor. I bite my lip and reach for my blade again. Only a couple more......I'll stop after that.

(Will Skyler come to his senses in time? Or will it be too late?)