My Mate's My Twin!? (BxB)

(Alright......I honestly need feed back. I'm seriously thinking about deleting all my work. I just not know anymore :( So if you like my work then please tell me..otherwise it'll be deleted.)

Sethlyn

"Care to explain why that bastard was just here?" Skyler asks pissed off.

"Sky?" I say unsurely.

"Come here Seth."

I walk into Skyler's arms and I look at our dad.

"He broke out and now the bastard is after Sethlyn," dad says.

I feel tears prick my eyes and I start to shake in fear.

"N-no!" I sob.

Skyler holds me close and my legs give out. I can't believe this! I can't go through that again!

"P-please! I-I d-don't wanna g-go through t-that a-again!" I cry into Skyler's chest.

"Shhh, you'll be ok," Skyler says.

Marya (their mom)

I grab my husbands hand and he squeezes mine. I see Tray walk back and he says something to the four warrior wolves. He then makes his way inside.

"Well?" Mark asks.

Skyler and Sethlyn look at Tray with hopeful eyes. Tray sighs and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry Alpha. We lost his scent. He was one of the best at not being tracked."

Sethlyn whimpers and runs into Marks arms crying. He's a daddy's boy for sure.

"Daddy I'm scared!" Sethlyn cries.

"I know baby boy. We will find the bastard and this time we won't be as forgiving."

Mark picks Sethlyn up and carries him upstairs. It's barely 2:30. I see Skyler sit by the window and he pulls his knees to his chest.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I question.

"Ashton tried to force Sethlyn to do his math homework. I left him alone to go talk to the football coach."

"Honey listen to me, this isn't your fault. Your father will be having a talk with Ashton and his parents though."

"That's not the point. I threatened him. I made it a game for him. For some reason I feel way more protective of Sethlyn lately and I don't know why."

I stare at my son. Mhmm I wonder. I'll need to talk to Mark and Tray about my suspicions. I hug Skyler close and just hold him. After a few minutes I hear soft snores. I smile and look at Mark when he enters the room.

"Is our other baby asleep too?" Mark asks smiling.

I nod and Mark picks Skyler up and carries him upstairs. Before he leaves the room we hear Skyler mutter Sethlyn's name. I smile and wait for Mark to return.

"They've both had an eventful and might I add stressful day. Skyler blames himself for the school knowing that Sethlyn is a submissive," I tell him.

"Why?"

"Because he left him alone to talk to the football coach and that's when Ashton harassed our baby boy."

I hear Mark growl and he tells Tray to inform Ashton's parents that he would like to have a word with them on Sunday. Tray nods and wonders off.

"Ashton will not get away will this," Mark says tiredly.

He's been so stressed lately.

"Mhmm come to bed with me and I can take your mind off of some things. Even if just for a little while," I whisper.

I drag him upstairs and before we go to our room we check on the boys. They're curled around each other. Yup, I think my suspicions are true.

(What is it that Marya is thinking? And will Ashton stop his torment on poor little Sethlyn?)