My mate's my twin

-Mark

"Sethlyn cut. Bad. Skyler's with him," Emily says.

I rush out of the office and to the car. I get in and peel out of the parking lot, rushing home. Sethlyn please be alive!

"You swore you wouldn't do this to us again!" I growl to myself.

I finally get home and run to the house. I hear Tray's car pull up and I cover my my nose once I get into the house. This is bad! Really bad! The scent of blood is strong. I hurry up the stairs and into Sethlyn's room. I stop in my tracks as I see both of my boys lying in a pool of blood. I rush to them and a pains whine leaves my throat.

"No no no! Tray! Get up here now!" I scream.

I see Tray run into the room and he gags at the smell. He looks at the boys and rushes over. He checks Skyler and sighs. I look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Skyler's going to be fine. He passed out from exhaustion. I need you to get him out of here," Tray says.

I nod and carry Skyler to his room. I pass Marya on the way and I hear a loud gasp.

"Skyler!" She cries out worriedly.

"He's fine. Stay with him and clean him up," I say.

"Fine? He's covered in so much blood."

"It's not his. It's Sethlyn's," I say and then rush out.

When I get back into the room I see Tray pulling out a needle and stitching thread. I frown and look at him.

"Is it really that deep?" I question.

"Yes, Mark, it is. He's barely breathing and I need you to hold him down so I can stitch these up. He's liable to try to move away and I can't have him jerking around or I could hurt him worse," Tray says.

I nod and hold Sethlyn down. Tray starts to stitch up his left wrist and Sethlyn cries out in pain. He tries to pull away, but I hold him still. I feel years running down my cheeks as I hear my baby boy scream. Tray finishes with that wrist and moves to the right. I flinch as his screaming intensifies. I look and see that Sethlyn cut extremely deep. I let out a low whine and hold Sethlyn tighter. Then just as Tray finishes, Sethlyn goes still. I gasp and look up at Tray. He quickly checks for a pulse.

"I need you to get back! Now!" Tray says, but I don't move.

"What's wrong!? What's happening!?" I cry.

"Get back! Move!"

When I don't move away Tray shoves me back and I growl, but I stop when I see what he's doing. He's doing CPR. Sethlyn's not breathing. I watch as he tries to bring my son back.

"Come on! Come on! Sethlyn don't do this! Come back to us!" Tray cries.

I cry as I watch Tray. Please Sethlyn. Please baby boy, come back to us. I hear a cough and see Tray roll Sethlyn into his side.

"That's it. You're ok. Slowly. Slow breaths," Tray says and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sethlyn

"Come on! Come on! Sethlyn don't do this! Come back to us!" I hear Tray.

I'm trying! I'm trying, but I keep getting pulled away! What do I do!?

"You don't want to go back. No one cares about you."

I bite my lip and look down. I shake my head and try to catch my breath.

"You know I'm right. Your own mate rejected you. Nobody would even care if you were gone. Not even your daddy," a voice says.

"That's a lie! My dad would care!" I scream.

I close my eyes and concentrate on my dad's presence. I need to get out of here. I never meant to cut that deep! I open my eyes and see my dad standing in the darkness. He reaches out to me and I start running towards him, but no matter how hard I run he just keeps getting farther away.

"Daddy! Don't leave me here!" I cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Mark

"Daddy! Don't leave me here!" Sethlyn cries out.

I jump and then look over at Tray. He looks at Sethlyn and then to me.

"He's in a coma-like state. I can't wake him up. He thinks you're going to leave him there. You have to let him know you're here," Tray says.

"Daddy! No! Don't leave me!" Sethlyn screams and starts thrashing around.

"You need to get him to stop! He could reopen his wounds!" Tray cries.

"Sethlyn I'm here! I'm here baby boy!" I say and hold him close to my chest.

"No! Why are you leaving me!? Don't leave! I-I thought you loved me!" Sethlyn cries out.

I feel my heart break at that. I hear Tray take Ina shaky breath.

"Oh baby boy, I do love you. I'm here. I'm not gonna leave you. I promise," I say.

"D-daddy?" I hear a weak voice.

I look down and see Sethlyn looking up at me. I hold him tightly, kissing his head and thank the Wolf Spirits.

"Marya! Sethlyn's awake!" Tray calls.

I hear Marya say 'Thank God' and I smile. Sethlyn coughs and Tray holds up a glass of water. He takes slow sips and then looks at me. I kiss his head and smile at him.

"Y-you promise you w-won't leave me? Ever?" Sethlyn asks softly.

"I promise you that I will always be here for you," I say.

I watch as Sethlyn's eyes close and he goes limp. I look at Tray and he quickly checks Sethlyn's pulse and let's out a sigh.

"He's asleep," Tray says and I lay him down and cover him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ok, so I know it's been ages since I updated and I'm so sorry about that. I'm just dealing with a lot of personal things. My depression is biting me in the a$s and I'm trying to write but it's just hard for me this time of year especially. So I will update when I can. Love y'all)

(Will Mark be able to keep his promise to Sethlyn about never leaving him? Will this make Skyler accept his twin?)