MMMT

(((((2nd update today 😸))))

-Sethlyn

It's Saturday and my dad is helping me get dressed. My body is still weak and it's hard to stand on y own. There is a knock at the door and then it opens. Skyler stands there and stares at my naked chest. I swallow hard and bite my lower lip.

"U-um dad? I'm going out to the movies with my boyfriend Kartyrsee you guys later tonight," he says and walks out.

'B-boyfriend?' My wild whines.

What happened to everything he said to me? He's completely forgotten it. I feel tears prick my eyes and my legs give out. Dad catches me and finishes getting me dressed.

"He'll come around Sethlyn. Tray is gonna stay with you while some others and I go look for Tristan and Ashton," dad says.

"Whatever," I mumble and lay down on my bed.

"I wish you would've just let me die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Mark

"Whatever," Sethlyn mumbles as he lays down on his bed.

I start to leave and then pause when I hear him talk again.

"I wish you would've just let me die."

I flinch and shut the door. Oh, my son, you don't even realize just how loved you are. I walk downstairs and Marya gives me a questioning look. I shake my head.

"Tray, keep an eye on him. He just said he wished we would've let him die," I say.

"Will do Alpha. Skyler will come around," Tray says.

"I know. I just hope it's not too late when he does," I say wearily.

I gather the others and we start our hunt for Tristan and Ashton. I sigh and look at Skyler as he gets into a car with Kartyr Lee. Please let him realize that Sethlyn is his mate and that he needs him.

"If Sethlyn dies then Skyler could too," Emily says.

"I know. Have you seen anything else?" I question.

Emily shakes her head and walks to the main house. I will find you Tristan. And I will rip you apart when I do.

((((((Will it be too late for Sethlyn when and if Skyler accepts the bond? Will Sethlyn get his wish and end up dying?)))))