Betrayal...?

I don't even bother asking for forgiveness anymore. I wanted to get this out before Spy School British Invasion comes out on the 30th so… yeah. Here it is.

I got tagged by a few people but I don't want to do that again so see Chapter tagged. ;)

I haven't edited it yet so there might be some errors. Feel free to point them out.

Edit: Someone pointed out an error (Thanks WarriorOmega) so I'm finally editing it.

I also uploaded another chapter of Spy School Turns Evil (another one of my older Spy School fan fictions I posted on Fan Fiction) today. So if you hadn't checked it out yet, please do! I update that almost every day!

Finally, Endgame. Woah. Endgame. I won't say anything because #DontSpoilTheEndgame but if you've seen it PLEASE PM me because I need someone to talk to because I can't talk about it at school because well you know... #DontSpoilTheEndgame... but I need someone to talk so I can release my thoughts and theories.

Thanks for everyone reading, reviewing and voting. If you haven’t, why not? It's free! Lol :) Enjoy

I woke up bitter. I was cranky and not really speaking to anyone. We ate a quick breakfast and got ready for the big day.

Everyone seemed to notice my mood but no one commented on it.

You okay? Mike mouthed to me as we were finishing up breakfast. I just gave him a cold stare. He gave me a confused one back. Traitor.

“Let’s go over the plan one more time,” Erica said, “Chip, you're the son of the guy in the Presidential Suite. None of the UN members are staying in the hotel for security reasons, so you’re officially Richmond Washington, son of Charles Washington. You go to the desk and be really impatient and annoying to the clerk.”

Chip nodded, “Can I go by Rich because the guy's rich?”

“Yeah, um…okay. Mike, you're going to be the opposite of Chip. Confused guest and just make a mess and cause chaos in the lobby. Your jobs are just to distract the people in the lobby. When the front desk is distracted, Ben and Jawa will act as cable guys and slip into the basement. I will follow you guys in the basement. Chip and Mike will act as watch from the lobby. Zoe and Murray will be in our ears from the security camera. We need to find anything suspicious today. Got it?” Erica looked at all of us in turn and we nodded, “Great then get ready.”

So we did. We all got in our clothes from Goodwill. I still avoided talking to everyone. I was so not in the mood.

Finally, by 0900, we were ready to go. We were all in my room with our clothes on, radio in ear and going over final preparations.

“I'm going to go steal a car. Chip will you stand watch?” Jawa asked.

“Sure,” Chip grumbled.

“I'll wait outside. Come out when you're ready. Murray, come out with me. I need to talk to you.” Erica left and walked outside. Murray dutifully followed.

“I need to show Mike a blind spot in the camera he needs to watch out for. He'll be out in a minute.” Zoe said. I just nodded and went outside.