Truth

Hi guys! Let me start by saying Happy Late Thanksgiving! I will now tolerate Christmas music! :)Oh and happy black Friday! Hope you got some good stuff!

Again, I am sorry for not updating in a while. It's not like me. Yet again, I don't know how to work Wattpad :). I'm figuring it out though.

Anyway, review and enjoy. It always makes me happy.  Without further adue, please enjoy!

I pushed through the crowd of students, trying to find Erica. Security locked down the door after the fight, trying to find the culprit who stole the folder. It was useless because whoever stole it wouldn't be dumb enough to keep it with them. Plus, I was 99% sure it was Erica and she's not dumb at all. It was shocking she even left it out on her desk.

But I guess it had some merit to it. If security went through her room and found a folder hidden under her floorboard, it would be way more suspicious rather than it being stuck inside a textbook. Plus, she'd probably already got rid of it.

I pushed forward with no avail. A lot of the students were pissed because they hadn't stolen it and they were being scrutinized and all they wanted was out of the dumb gym. They all shoved me farther away from Erica.

Erica's face was drawn in annoyance like everyone else in the gym. She didn't look worried or paranoid at all. She just took in the scene like it was a big inconvenience to her. I swear, if espionage doesn't work out for her, she can always be an actor. She doesn't look nervous or worried the slightest.

As people leave the gym, security is patting them down and looking through their belongings. For commonly known bad kids, the agents use those things in the airports and swipe up and down their body.

But for a supposed 'Intelligence' agency, they aren't that smart. Unless the thing inside the folder was medal, the thing won't go off. And I highly doubt it is; I'll bet money it's just paper.

From the back of the stream of people trying to get out, I noticed Erica going through the door. Erica shoots the poor younger agent an icy stare, like a warning, and he barely touches her to frisk her. He quickly waves her through.

The agent probably wasn't worried because out of everyone, she was the most unlikely person to commit this crime. Again, look how 'intelligent' this agency is: they are easily corrupt by good behavior.

Finally, after a lot of pushing and shoving, it was my turn.

"Name and rank." The bored looking agent says to me, looking like she would rather be anywhere else but here.

"Benjaman Ripley. Second, going on third year." I reply.

She quickly frisks me and announces, "Clear." And gestures me out of the gym.

The second I leave the gym I quickly look for Erica.

Not surprisingly, I don't find her. But, I do see some security agents going through troublemaker's rooms. It was a good thought, but they aren't going to find anything because the last place they'd think to look is Erica the great's room.

I heard students mumbling and discussing potential suspects for the missing folder. Everyone wanted to find it for the reward. Not that they wanted to be a good person and find it for the school. No. They wanted the prize. Rumors were spreading around about what it was. The consensus is that it was a new room. With a shower, queen bed, own bathroom and almost triple the size of our old one. (Granted, our room is the size of my closet in my house, but still.)

Even though I had information, I knew better than to give it to the school. Number one, Erica probably covered her tracks too well and I'd be in hot water with the Hale's and the CIA. She'd pled not guilty and they'd believe her more than me. Number two, I don't even know if she did it.