Little Fili and Kili (crossover)

Little Fili and Kili with Little Merry and Pippin X3 Not the cutest I've ever written, but I felt as though I should update :) So hope you enjoy!

Merry!”

Sighing merry turned around to find pippin slowing down panting tiredly. “What do you want Pippin, we’re almost there.” Pippin groaned dramatically as he fell onto his back looking up at the sky, “But Merry where are we going? It feels like we’ve been running for years.” He smiled to himself as he sat beside Pippin and held open his small hands to reveal a white stone, a black feather and a rusty silver coin.

“Every end of the week I go over to river and leave something behind,” he started smiling at his treasures, “And the next day they leave me something in return.” Pippin gasped in delight as he reached for the feather, “That’s cool Merry,” he laughed clapping his hands together before looking at the grass.

“Pippin what’s wrong?”

The young Halfling sighed in response, “I’m too tired Merry,” he whined looking up at him hopefully. Merry grinned mischievously and ruffled Pippin’s hair, “How about a ride on a monster’s back?” Roaring he lifted his arms above his heads and began tickling pippin who shrieked and tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

Merry laughed as he grabbed Pippin and placed him onto his small shoulders, staggering back a little. “Hold on Pip, it’s going to be a bumpy ride,” he called. In response Pippin wrapped his small arms around Merry’s neck and scrunched up his nose as he closed his eyes tightly. He began to run, causing Pippin to laugh excitedly and soon enough they reached the Brandywine Bridge, where Merry set down a very dizzy Pippin.  

He hiccupped and laughed once more before falling backwards from the dizziness he felt.

Merry shook his head and grinned as he pulled out a single gold coin and placed it to his chest and whispered the same thing he always did, “Please, please, please let them come, whoever they are,” and with that he placed the coin in the middle and turned to take Pippin home.

He found that Pippin had disappeared; he noticed a small figure wandering to the edge of the forest pointing at something. He ran towards him pulling him back, “Pippin this forest is dangerous!” The young Halfling smiled up at him with widened eyes and pointed towards a thick bush, “I saw someone, like us!”

With that he got onto his hands and knees squinting slightly as he held out his hand, “Please come out,” he whispered softly his soft curls falling over his forehead. A soft rustle caused Merry to jump back in surprise and shriek,

“W-w-what was that?”

Fili and Kili’s POV

“Fili look,” Kili whispered pointing towards Merry who was placing something shiny onto the bridge. Fili nodded slowly and looked at the curious looking figure. He had seen him many times before but it still struck him odd how such a small thing could have large amounts of curly hair when he didn’t even have stubble yet.

Bringing his knees up to his chest, he hugged them tightly and felt a wave of guilt washed over him; he wished he could be like the other boys in his home village not caring about anything besides games and what time was lunch.

He then noticed that Kili wasn’t next to him, his little brother was trying to walk out of the bush to hug the young hobbit. “Kili,” he hissed pulling him backwards, making the surprised dwarfling shriek. “What were you doing,” he asked holding him tightly.

Tears began to form in Kili’s widened eyes as he looked up at his big brother, “I wanted to thank him for everything, mama told us that you should be polite.” Fili sighed and shook his head, “We can’t Kili, you know why.”