La Diabla - Chapter Thirteen

Dario moaned into Sabina's mouth as she kissed down his deck, leaving small bite marks down his tattoos. His hands tangled into her wet hair as he pressed her against the tiled wall. Her head tilted back as he released himself inside of her, then dropped her to her feet.

Sabina had been claimed again. She caught her breath as he flipped her, now pressing her front side against the tile. A hard knock on the bathroom door made him jump and he scurried to get a towel, running into the closet.

"Yes?" Sabina called, rubbing a hand through her wet hair.

"Ms. Dávalos, your father has summoned you."

"I'll be down in a second!" She heard the heavy footsteps fade away as she shut the water off, sighing.

"Is he gone?" Dario stuck his head out, covering his manhood. She nodded, but didn't turn to look at him. "Okay." He wrapped the towel around his waist, "um, I'm gonna go get your gun from the vault." He grabbed his jeans from the floor, walking around the master bathroom to grab his underwear. "I'll see you in a little while."

Sabina continued to nod with a smile on her face, the smile vanishing as he shut the door behind him. She absolutely hated him, hated herself for being in that situation. If she could fake being happy to be back why couldn't she fake her feelings for Oscar? Surprisingly, she never really thought about him, given she shoved him to the back of her head. Something she'd have to deal with later.

Meanwhile, Oscar sat on his bed, staring at the floor with a glum face. He had been like that for an hour, thinking about his mistakes. In his head she was most likely dead and he was just sitting there, staring.

"I'm home." Cesar passed his door, walking straight into his room and shut the door, locking it. He couldn't look at Oscar, he saved Sabina to toss her right back into hell. Literally.

Oscar laid back into his bed, covering his head with the blanket, his sheets and pillows smelled so much like her. She had this familiar fragrance of vanilla, she smelled like that even if she used his men shampoo. All of his clothes smelled like it, it was all over the house and it was driving him crazy.

Why couldn't he had just been honest and tell her he would miss her if she left him? He just had to let his anger get the best of him and now she was completely gone, possibly dead. He stood, deciding to go find her. But then he shook his head, deciding against it. It was a suicide mission to go back to East Los, he got lucky the first time. Jonah told her to never return or it would be the last thing he did. But he missed her, it was crazy how much he missed her and it had only been a day.

"Yo." Oscar turned his head to the doorway, raising his eyebrow at Cesar who stood with his arms crossed. "What are we eating?"

"I don't know. Order something."

"Okay." Cesar walked away, leaving Oscar alone again. "Go get Sabina!" He yelled from his room, shutting his door soon after.

Oscar sighed, frowning. He couldn't even if he wanted to. It had crossed his mind that she could be in the streets somewhere, waiting for him to pull up. But she was smarter than that, he told her to leave and from past experience she wouldn't go against his orders. He kept telling himself that she wasn't stupid, she would figure herself out.