They call him Lucius

***Not a fanfic***

Horror // Thriller // Novelette

She didn't want to remember, ever... She just wanted to forget, forget the past ten years ever happened...

An undercover operation to catch a very dangerous man goes terribly wrong. Instead of catching and locking him up, special agent Amy Jensen is the one who loses her freedom. Will she ever be able to escape the horrible nightmare that her life has become?

Praise for "They call him Lecter"

Phantom_Lover_xo

This book was perfect. 5 out of 5 stars if I had to rate it. I love it so much. You have made a better book in 7 chapters than most people on here can do in 30.

U2fanatic

I didn't like it. I loved it! Oh my gosh, that was just- there are no words to describe it. It felt like I was on an amusement park ride, I swear. I couldn't stop reading it. How dare you make me binge read? :P You are such a brilliant writer. Wow. Just wow.

Faisal2590

you are amazing this story is amazing this should be made into a movie

Darkelitechief

I honestly think it was an amazing story. a great plot twist; I finished reading it a few minutes ago, and I still cant wrap my head around It! amazing job. I rate it 100 out of 10!

Shaxnas

I think I'm eternally scarred by "They call him Lecter". How someone came up with that is a mystery but nonetheless, it was written awesomely and somehow managed to get a lot more detail in seven chapters than any other 30+ chapter book I've read on here. Great job!

***Content Warning***

The story you are about to read is intended for mature readers due to sexual themes, detailed gore, violence and strong language. It may not be appropriate for all audiences. Please read at your own discretion.

Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/15992564-they-call-him-lucius-featured

Writer:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Shimaira

A/N: It used to be They call him Lecter.