Overnight Flight (manxman)

A short but sweet M/M love story.

Christian was more than happy to help out when his best friend, Shelley asked him to cover her shift on an overnight flight with an important client; due to the fact that she had a bad case of the flu. The both of them worked for the same private Learjet company as flight attendants for the past couple of years and they have become close friends outside of work. They were highly trained in travel and hospitality services because a majority of their clientele included CEO's, Business Moguls, Movie Stars, Politicians, Music Artists, and so forth.

Chris was going to have be on his toes and break out all his experience and training because the client that he was covering for Shelley for was the one and only Chase Thorn, a mufti-billionaire business Tycoon, and a top client of the private flight company she had informed him, and she made sure to warn him that the man was very particular about every single detail of his life and those select few he allowed to be around him. Christian admitted that he had never heard of Thorn or his companies before now, and to him Chase Thorn was just another V.I.P. client and one that he would treat like any other V.I.P. That was until he came face to face with the sexy Mogul, and just the sight alone of the man left him struggling to even remember what his own name was.

Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9330191-overnight-flight-manxman-short-story

Writer:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ladydianna01