The Nerd And I (boyxboy)

His name is Earl Harrison. A typical high school student, living a normal life. Everything is going well in his life, except for the fact that he's being bullied in school, not being loved by his family and well basically...he's all alone. He thought that "Hey, I can endure this. I'll just past high school without being noticed, work a job that fits me and maybe someday, I'll find a family of my own." But what will happen, when the school's most BAD-ASS, JERK and not to mention - PLAYBOY, Matthias Blaise decides he'll make Earl's life a living hell? What will happen to poor little Earl?

Link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1532259-the-nerd-and-i-boyxboy-completed

Writer:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/mangoberrylicious

What do I think about this book?

The whole time reading this book, I kept on imagining Ryu Oohara and Naoki Satoya from Tight Rope and Makio Sakaki from My Boss My Hero. But the characters in the manga/anime and drama have no resemblance what-so-ever with the character in this book.

Ryu is mostly goofy around Naoki while Naoki is mostly serious around Ryu while Makio is a badd-a** guy who can be silly sometimes especially around the girl he likes which is Hikari Umemura. Again, no resemblance. So, why the heck Ryu, Naoki and Makio kept on appearing in my head while reading this book?

Ignore the grammar, the writer have mentioned that she is not very good in English. Ignore the sometimes confusing plot because it appears maybe twice in the entire book. That is why she is the writer and not the editor.

Instead, focus on the two main characters and their journey in finding one another and learning the reason why they completed each other.