To YoUnG tOo mAtE (boyxboy)

{__BoyxBoy__} This story is gonna contain adult content that might disturb some. Young trouble makers Kyle and Eddy have been best friends since as long as they could remember. They've done everything together even cause trouble which at the age of 12 got them sent to a werewolf boot camp. The day they turn their 15 they go to far at the boot camp and set half of the place on fire causing many injuries and 2 people to lose their life. After two years of no communication with their family and pack their being sent back home. Both families and pack not happy to have them back they get ignored and isolated. Instead of them living in the adult ground their sent to the pack house for their punishment were all the teenage wolfs live. There they then meet the strict future Alpha and Beta of their pack. THEIR MATES!!! Kyle and Eddy are put through things they never thought they would go though after just getting their wolf and coming into age... Follow the boys on a funny and heart filling JOURNEY that shows you just because these boys are wolves doesn't mean their not normal teens!

Link

http://www.wattpad.com/story/5844323-to-young-too-mate-editing

Writer

http://www.wattpad.com/user/CozyBXBLover