First to the Altar Wins

After an impulsive bet, rivals Lilith and Kendall are each competing to land a husband first. There's an older brother turned hero, an ex with secrets to hide, and a charming young bachelor from out of town. Things are definitely heating up.

Writer:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Lyana_S

------------------------------------------------------

“I’m not ready to let you go yet.” – Brandon

“But how could I when you’re all I’ve been thinking about?” – Brandon.

“I would follow you everywhere.” – Brandon.

“I want you.” – Brandon.

“I care because I love you.” – Lilith.

“Because you’re here.” - Brandon.

“Lady Lilith, will you marry me?” – Brandon.

“I will, Sir Brandon.” – Lilith.

“You’re beautiful.” – Brandon.

------------------------------------------------------

From the start, Lilith has captured my heart. She is the ice queen, boys like and girls hate. When she loves, she does it for real, but her fear to her father prevents her from going any further. And that is why, Lilith and Logan does not make it far into their relationship as both are young, without backup and of course, the fear. So, when Brandon starts pursuing her, at first out of a bet, I know these two will be the perfect couple.

Will her fear to her father stop her from being with Brandon the same way it does with Logan? Well, read and find out.

Kendall is the other main character. She is Lilith’s rival. It seems like she hates everything about Lilith. I guess it is because she has a crush on Logan and he loved Lilith instead. But hey, it is a good thing that Lilith chicken out on Logan and her relationship right? Now, if only Kendall is brave enough to pursue Logan. Or maybe she does have the courage.

Brandon. *sigh* I cannot have him but can I have a copy of him? No wonder all those girls flock around him. He is prince charming after all. Every time I think of him *sigh*, yes that is what happen.

Logan is the opposite of Brandon, his best friend. Brandon likes all the attention but not Logan. On his journey to lick his wound after being rejected, he stumble upon some wealth, goes back to their town to flaunt it to Lilith and her family. It saddens me because at that moment I realise he still carry a torch for Lilith. I mean who wouldn’t? He sees the real Lilith.

In Brandon own words “There’s more to her that (than) what we always thought. I know she can seem cold and proud, but the truth is she’s soft…yet strong. She’s everything a woman should be. Logan must have seen it before I ever did, but I never understood it. Until now.”

Link

http://www.wattpad.com/story/32404100-first-to-the-altar-wins-wattpad-reading-list

Writer:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/Lyana_S